Reviews for Watch and Learn
TrianaStyx chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
This was awesome! Really really great. :)
skie89 chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
This is an oddly emotionally turbulent story. I like it.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
I absolutely love your writing style. I was IMMEDIATELY sucked into the story and it only got worse as time went on. I truly connected with Clint on a level I don't think I've reached with any other character EVER. That alone makes me love it. I really understood a lot more about Clint and I completely understood where he was coming from in every situation and that is a testament to your wonderful writing. Great job and great ending!
AlixNight chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
I love this story but I didn't realize how great your writing was until I was reading the scene where Clint was explaining what happened to the Coulson and the team. My throat constricted and I tensed up much like how I imagined Clint was going through. In past chapters, I empathized with Clint with his abandonment issues. I feel like I know Clint on a personal level after reading this. This rarely happens with books and never before with a fanfiction. I get enthrawled and addicted but it's never as personal and genuine as what you've accomplished here. Phenomenal.
AlienTourist chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I really really really like this so far! It's very good, very well-written and interesting. I should be going to bed now. There are some stories that I can put aside until morning, but this is NOT one of them. For some reason I'm not too torn up about that. Thanks for writing this!
Felicity Queen chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
great story, i loved it :)
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
...I love you for this.
Amazing, really, everything I could have ever wanted. And you've nailed Clint's head so precisely that I can't even begin to describe anything! The details, the style, the short little endings to segments that were just so ** perfect.
I want to leave an amazing, long, complementary review like I usually do, go over everything with advice and critism and note all the good bits, but I've realised that sometimes, things are too good to summarize.
I've lost my words, and it's because of you.
semirrhage chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
I've really loved reading this story. The way you've written the both of them. I think I might have to re-read it now...
Niath chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
I heart Clint, but I am not a fan of slash. That being said, you roped me in and I really enjoyed this story.
olimpia chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
Omg i love it! Absolutely brilliant..and loved barneys phone call! Btw great choice of the Breakfast club :D
GalynSolo chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
Fantastic! Loved this story every bit of the way. Especially got a kick out of Clint and Natasha's text conversation; nice ending )
TeaAndCrumpetsIfYouPlease chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
*explodes from happiness*
D

I loved this, and I'm actually kinda sad it's over now... D,:
(But now I can read it again! ;D )

So much Clint! It was GLORIOUS.
Thank you for posting! C:
TheNaggingCube chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
Interesting chapter. Love the books.
lunarweather chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
Finally. :)

I'd say that obviously somethings going to happen to Clint on his mission except I'm apparently not very good at figuring out what going to happen in this story. So I'm ready to be surprised.
olimpia chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
amazing! This was awesome! Loved it and cannot wait for more!