Reviews for Stay
kate811 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
WHY COULDN'T THIS HAVE HAPPENED?! Seriously, Gigi, this was SO good. I've missed you! I'm so happy to have an Addex buddy back! (Juli, we're coming for you next.)

Anyway, I loved this whole thing a whole freaking lot. Alex telling Addison he didn't miss Ava made my cold, black heart fill with glee. Ava sucks. Addison being so defeated was sad but so well written and god can I just say how jealous I am of how in character you have them? Because really. I am.

And the last line!? So simple yet it packs a punch.

I love you. Write 1028208420 more Addex stories for me. Sound good?

- Kate :)
ILoveTheCubs chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Thank you for this! There are lots of things I will never forgive Grey's for, but not doing Addison/Alex is definitely #1. I hope you continue to write them!
xxLittle Black Dressxx chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I loved this! I definitely wish this would have happened on the show. I really liked the way you wrote both Addison and Alex – you captured their banter perfectly. And I didn’t think that Alex seemed out of character; he and Addison used to have the sweetest moments on the show. I can’t wait to read more Addex stories from you!
iwillanswertosatan chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Yay you're back! I really missed your stories :D I totally wish this was the way things went either ..
Darling Pretty chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
It's after midnight and I'm not truly in this fandom anymore (I KNOW, I KNOW, I'M AN AWFUL PERSON), so this will be brief.

But you've still got it, girl.

Yep. Definitely still got it.

And I like your Addison better than Shonda's train wreck.

The end.