Reviews for Fighting for our Lives
erunna chapter 2 . 7/25
its soooo good x) I wonder why it hasnt been updated. such a good story. with lovey dovey aokuro from the start too. may god make this author come back and continue this story, amen.
myanimeobsession chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
This is such a good fanfic!
The generations are together!
Please update. I'm sure others would like to read more too _
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Please update!
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
yay! the second chapter is nice as well, love the moment when Aomine kiss Kuroko's forehead, the flirting and Kuroko's panic seeing blood on Aomine's shirt. Sniper suit Midorima perfectly, the whole kuroko aiming thing is perfectly make sense and how akashi take the lead...hehehe, overall I think this fic will be great! update please!

P.S:what happen to Satsuki-chan? I really like her, hope that you didn't make her dead...yet, if you know what I mean, hehehehe
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I like it!
a kuroko no basket fanfiction with zombie Apocalypse style, nice! i love resident evil so seriously, i love any story that have the same theme...and what more, a AoKura coupling! although the AkaKise a bit weird, never read one before, still i think this story is quite promising. love the way Aomine is all protective of Kuroko, on how they obey Akashi, and how that they are still able to remain their self event when the zombie virus attack, somehow i do believe that, the generation of miracle will always stay strong as long as they are together...
a.brief.dalliance chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Ooooh, I am really enjoying this! This is a great concept to explore with GoM! Can't wait to read more
ninja-master-of-the-moon chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Really fucking awesome. I really enjoy the story for this one. PLease update soon!
The 17th Requiem chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
A zombie fic? I definitely want to read more of this! Hope you update soon!
xXririnXx chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I really love storys like this :) please update soon
dwindling flame chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Hmmm I see potential in this fic. I'm really interested to see where this goes! :D