Reviews for Crying Lightning
DS 3 EG chapter 1 . 6/30
All your story is so inspiring and motivating that I can't help but get emotionally attached to them. Your stories reflect your strong character as a writer.
Hope that you'll soon be one.
swagatamalfoy chapter 47 . 6/10
Awww I loved this fic soooooo much! :*
this was such an amazing fic honestly I loved it so much everything about it is so good I fell in love with it at the begging and then I fell in love with it at the end all over again I can't believe how well it ended being ofndm i'm so exited to read the one shots for the mini sequel and then I heardd cannonball was really good so I think I'll read that one next yay! these last few chapters really got me thinking about my high school graduation this year and it's just making me even more emo. please never stop making this little art 333
fanaticalParadox chapter 47 . 1/6
That was... Beautiful
Damonsdarkheroine chapter 47 . 11/19/2015
I love love love this story. It's so good. You captured Damon and Elena's prsonality so well. And it's amazing how you could create that new world they're living in in your story. It's one of my favorite fanfictions ever. You are so talented, please keep writing such fantastic masterpieces. All the obstacles, all the pain! I can't believe I love seeing my otp constantly in such a state, but with such amazing stories like yours it's no surprise. And of course there is still the very satisfying happy ending. I never have thought that Kol would be Katherine's murderer, good plot twist! Favorite scenes: when Damon forgives Elena, when they celebrate his birthday and they dance, kiss and Rose being all "omg, you're in love with each other" and of course Elena's birthday and Damon spoiling her .
baililou chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This story deserves so much more praise and love! I've read this story multiple times and it never gets dull and has the perfect amount of passion and romance in it. It's so great!
brumfz chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Oh... Young love..
I loved the story.
DaniTVD chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I can't believe but finished (for the second time) this story in last than 24h!
I was going through all the fanfiction that to see if wanted to read something and I didn't remembered this one. I don't know why because this story is so PERFECT!
I totally loved it!

PS:After the mention of "500 Miles" I just can't stop listening to it and was thiking about Damon and Elena!

Delena Shamrock chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
I loved this chapter!sooo much DE goodness hmm you know what they say about the best manmain of hobour at a wedding...and Klaus and Stefan were so good too! could we possibly get a Klaroline flashback at some point?! i would live to see them together! keep the updates coming!
midnightfreedom chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Casually rereading this fanfic for the 30th time
11bloob chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
I can already sense that there will be strong angst in this story. but you're doing a fantastic job so far balancing it with humor, and all around great story-telling. I love damon's character, and his friendship with ric. You did an unbelievable job with the writing of katherine's death, and damon's depression. i really love this story. i think it might be one of my favourites.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/9/2015
Ohhhh was Kol, I havent seen that coming!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/9/2015
Continue from vvv: I was saying has been hard to see the Damon that I love in this Damon, anyway is an amazing story. I think who kill katherine was Rebekah, she hated her and maybe arrived at the place after Klaus shot Damon, Klaus left the place and she blamed katherine for everything and shot her with damons gun ;)... Or maybe vicki?
Guest chapter 31 . 7/9/2015
This is the first time I review, but I cant stop reading, the story is so good, though I cant really picture Damon in your character, is hard to see him as the Damon I l
Guest chapter 22 . 5/13/2015
even tho th insults were intense, and the scene escalated quickly, the insults made me burst out ;aughing. some of them were just so accurate, and so damon