Reviews for Crying Lightning
even tho th insults were intense, and the scene escalated quickly, the insults made me burst out ;aughing. some of them were just so accurate, and so damon
u made actual tears spring to my eyes... poor damon!
Marrilyn chapter 47 . 12/9/2014
I still hate Giuseppe. Once an abuser, always an abuser. He may think he's changed, but I know from experience he'd span at the slightest provocation and be the same bastard he is on the inside.

Hell yes, he's going to marry her. They'll be the best goddamn married couple in the world! No one could ever rival them.
Marrilyn chapter 46 . 12/9/2014
Caroline freaking out about the prom is hilarious and so very much in character.

Elena wanted Stefan to travel with them? What is wrong with her?

Love the little Bamon moment. They're great at being friendly rivals.

Delena forever? I like the sound of that.
Marrilyn chapter 45 . 12/9/2014
Sex with Damon is seriously the best birthday present ever. I'd be delighted, never wish for anything else in my entire life!

LOL at Ric failing at BBQ.

No, the DE necklace wasn't cheesy, it was adorable as hell, Okay, maybe a little cheesy, but this is Delena and all about them screams sweet and cute and awesome and epic no matter the cheese.

Delena is mad love and we all love them for that very fact!
Marrilyn chapter 44 . 12/9/2014
LOL at Damon and Jeremy being chased off by the bookstore man.

I get why Isobel did what she did, but I still dislike her. She should've thought better before fucking John. Abortion was an option back then, too.

I take it Damon's planning to propose or something equally drastic.
Marrilyn chapter 43 . 12/9/2014
Glad Damon got his beloved car back - of, better to say, inherited it (well, the place it was at, but you know what I mean).

How dare Damon insult Elena's choice in music? And say it's worse than Stefan's? Blasphemy! No one's taste in music is worse than Stefan's!

Stefan is right, though - cassette tapes are so yesterday.

I'm glad Elena acknowledges Miranda and Grayson as her real parents. People in fiction often call the people that made them their true parents, so this is a lovely change, especially since it's true. John and Isobel are nothing but strangers to Elena and I'm happy she sees them as such.

LOL at Stefan demanding to be there when Damon gives Elena lingerie and then his face as realization of what he'd just said hits him.

Delena reunion is epic! Yay, they're going to New York (cue Taylor Swift's Welcome To New York playing in the background)!
Marrilyn chapter 42 . 12/9/2014
I knew he wouldn't cheat. Damon's a lot of things, but not a cheater. Well, at least not when it comes to Elena.

Glad Delena sorted it out right away.

Delena car sex? Me likey.

I always laugh whenever I see Stefan in this story. He's always sulking or brooding or just being unintentionally funny. It's like you do it on purpose to entertain the readers (maybe you do).

Why am I not surprised Damon has a family member named Bruno? That sounds so fake posh!

I so wish either Elena or Damon bitchslapped Andie. No, they both should have, actually.

Love it that Damon threatened and scared her away, though. I so wish I get a boyfriend like that one day, one that'll do everything, and I mean everything, for me like Damon does for Elena.

Well, with that kind of money, Damon doesn't have to worry about being away from Elena. He can pretty much buy or rent himself a home anywhere she's at.

I'm scared for Bruno's 8-year old daughter. You never know what the hell the old rich bastard might to do his offspring to get the money.
Marrilyn chapter 41 . 12/9/2014
Sage is such a sweetheart. Always loved her.

Andie, however, is a major bitch. I'm sure nothing happened. I'm confident enough in Delena to know that.
Marrilyn chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
The pool scene was hot, but I really wouldn't be one of the "lucky" kids to get in there later. I guess ignorance really is bliss.
Marrilyn chapter 39 . 12/9/2014
Jealous Damon is adorable 3

LOL at Damon sabotaging Tyler's dates. He's hilarious.

Elena and Caroline kissed? I WANNA SEE THAT. NOW! Badly.
Marrilyn chapter 38 . 12/9/2014
So Isobel choose her fanatical parents over her child? Glad to see she had her priorities set straight.

Oh, so Damon's not good enough for Elena, but Tyler's just peachy for you, Caroline. Nice logic there, Blondie.

LOL at Delena's "ex sex" talk.
Marrilyn chapter 37 . 12/9/2014
LOL at Caroline actually being pro Delena for once and telling Amy Cassandra slept with her boyfriend at a party. Such a Caroline thing to do!

Also LOL at Elena's rant about crutches being impractical. But she is right, though. You'd think in this day and age they'd have thought of something more practical.

Yes, you are cute, Damon. Get over it.

It was funny how drunk Jenna squeezing Damon's ass. Can't blame her. It's a fine ass he's got there.

We all want your body, Damon, not just Jenna.

And Jeremy perfects his cockblocking Delena art. Nice.

Figures John can't keep his goddamn giant fucking mouth shut.
Marrilyn chapter 36 . 12/9/2014
LOL at "bullet bonding".

Ah, Damon, ever the pervert.

Who does John think he is? Even if he was her father, he has no right to tell he who she may and may not see. Elena was right for telling him off.
Marrilyn chapter 35 . 12/9/2014
It's funny how one minute Rebecka's screaming bloody murder at Damon and the next she's asking Stefan to drive her home. Team Stebekah!

John thinks way too highly of himself. As if he has any right to say who Elena can and cannot see and be with.

I always knew Damon's way smarter than he looks. Most people can have either looks or brains; he's got both.