Reviews for Known By Another
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I always thought it would take the Savoir's love to fully heal Frodo. :) Good job!
Vivian Wilder chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
It's beautiful! Well done :)
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Beautiful and Wonderful! :3
Ariyah chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
That's most of what I've got to say right there. By the way, I loved the capitalization of Aslan's attributes. It gave those words I've seen over and over again an unexpected power and reality behind them.

Aside from a couple typographical errors (such as "teroor", which should be "terror"), the note that "Higher Up and Farther In" is "Further Up and Further In" in Narnia, I rather enjoyed this fic. :-)
(Also, there is a God figure in Middle-earth known as Eru or Illuvatar. However, since Tolkien wrote this figure as a Deistic God (ie: God winds the proverbial clock and sits back while it runs its course), I don't have any objection to the use of Aslan. I might have used one of the Middle-earth names simply for Middle-earth continuity, but again, Aslan is a much more personal picture of God.)

ACreativeHobbit chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Beautiful. Did you get inspiration from the Bible?
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Beautiful and touching. Well done!
Falkyn's Flight chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
So sweet and beautiful. It's the ending that Frodo derserves
katybaggins chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I loved this. I really truly did. I love how Aslan gave comfort to healing to Frodo, and I loved how you combined both Narnia and Middle Earth. As Tolkien and Lewis were friends, it just seems perfect to me, and reminds me that there is another great Healer out there who will help us if we'd only ask.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is a good crossover, which turned out well.

These are the errors I caught as I read: In this sentence, "His eyes, clouded with teroor, flew open." "teroor" should be "terror". In this part of Aslan's dialogue, "Even in the Darkest hour you held firm. Go now, My Child, and life the Life that has been set for you. Your faith has made you well." the first "life" should be changed to "live".

I suppose that's one way Frodo can meet Aslan, even if it's in his lion form. Throughout the reading, I wondered when you would give notice, or at least Aslan telling Frodo, about the Emperor-beyond-the-sea, Aslan's Father. I guess this is one, and perhaps only, way Frodo could have known his soul, spirit, and himself was truly free from darkness. Both Aslan and Frodo were in-character, which helped greatly with the conversation spurred between the two.

Good work writing this, by the way. Is it all right with you if I put this story in my hobbit community?

Aria Breuer
Deleted11152015 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Aslan is... a maiar. Wonderful.
Ranger Robbin chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
O it's good to hear from another Christian! Wow! What a relief. It's hard to find Christian writerswho are not Narnia writers and yes I know this is from Narnia but it's also LOTR and well all I can say is thank you.
Little Christian chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Beautiful... I love Lewis and Tolkein's stories, so a cross-over is just perfect! I love it! Dear Aslan is even there for little Hobbits. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was so beautiful! You wrote Aslan extraordinarily.
SchoolGirl013 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Words cannot describe how beautiful this is.
Praise God for always being there for us, and wiping our tears away!
May God forever bless you!
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh, my. Wonderful blending of Tolkien and Lewis. The two friends themselves would be pleased with this, I think.
I love how you had Aslan say "I was, and always will be, here, Frodo of the Shire," it replied. "Just as I was, and am, in Middle-earth, and all worlds that I created. I inquire because all My Children are My responsibility."

So beautiful.