Reviews for Oops
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 3/7
Cute!
Carolyn chapter 1 . 2/19
Love, love, love! Excellently written.
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Awww, this is perfectly them and adorable. Love it.
NoLongerHidden chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Bloody brilliant.
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
awww that was cute :D ...in an assassin can kill you instantly type of way XD eh i think i missed this story while i was doing my little marathon reading of all your clintasha stories LOL
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
loved it!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Awwww
partlysunny chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Love! It was beautiful, just what I was looking for! Thank you for the story.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Aw, this made me all teary-eyed! This was so lovely and so sweet that I had to read it three times, just for good measure! This is definitely going on the favs...yeah *swipes at her eyes*
Malty chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was absolutely fantastic! Its such a concise and perfect progression of their relationship. I adored every word.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is amazing.
Hermiola chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is the cutest thing! Oops indeed. Lovely work.
sv4me chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
LOVE IT! These two are the best SHIP. Especially how they never really saw it but just know it & live it. Thanks for writing!
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I love Oops! :-D
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
You and your freaking gorgeous writing - and I mean this in the best way possible - consistently just eff up my feelings and stuff. Clint and Natasha already leave my emotions in shambles quite well on their own (because reasons), but when taken in conjunction with the way you write them, pulling (read: yanking) at my heartstrings like it's nothing, I'm halfway to an incoherent mess.

This story has all the tenderness and believability of what a romantic relationship between them would and should be like without ever coming anywhere close to sinking into twee territory.