Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
Guest chapter 31 . 10/11/2014
What a great story. Loved it. Thank you.
RhyannD chapter 31 . 8/31/2013
Finished the second half of this on my night off last night. Just lovely. I almost threw my iPad across the room when it got cranky just at the end of ch. 20 and wouldn't load ch. 21... I spent a very tense, frustrating ten minutes on the edge waiting for that outcome!

You totally have the style down-it could *be* a movie length episode. The imagery is so wonderful I see it all.

Your author's notes cracked me up. I would never doubt your research-the settings are too believable-but the notes were great little gems.

RhyannD chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Kitty broke out into a grin. "Well, I know you're fine, Cowboy." She chuckled. "But it's your health I was concerned with."

So perfectly Kitty.
RhyannD chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
'Looking around him, he saw nothing else he needed besides the woman waiting for him.'

tjp chapter 30 . 11/14/2012
I loved this wonderful story. You outdid yourself with it. You brought our couple through another great adventure.

Glow1012 chapter 31 . 11/12/2012
This is a wonderful story! I really enjoyed the adventure!
Beverly chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
magnific! That was one wonderful story, as I reading it was a though I was watching a movie. Great and thank you for having me enjoy it so much!
Beverly chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
just loving it!
LadyofDodge chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
Well done! I like that through 31 chapters you never tipped your hand-or at least not so that I noticed-as to Harmon's real identity.

Jesse86 chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
Standing ovation Singerme! Another bravo! Well done! Didn't expect that a'tall! Even though you whip us around in different directions, we always come out in the right place! Again, thank you, thank you!
guest chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
Great, great story. All of your stories are wonderful. You don't happen to have any more brewing around in your bonnet do you?
tengland2 chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
Ace Harmon, turned out to be quit a surprise. Least now I know how things managed to stay as quiet as they did for M/K, they did have help, unknowing. Really like the guy, giving them information of where to go and try to save some of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Now to get rested, let their friends in Dodge know their safe and on their way home. Really enjoyed this adventure.
FlarnChef chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
*deafening applause*

Great story... from start to finish!

anotherredhead chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
This was a fun ride, thanks for the adventure!
ladybrit chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
Well that's a relief. Great story kept me guessing all the way through. H