Reviews for Locked With the Damned
DayDreamingWriter97 chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
I loved this story, even though it made me cry! I am excited for the sequel, if you're still doing it
call911now chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
i absolutely loved this story
sequel?
Courtney-Tamara chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Brilliant story, I get the sense that Blake may have feelings for Wynter maybe? I love Tate and Wynter together, and I almost cried when Autumn died, though I thought Wynter would have been more upset, even though they're not close but it was her sister but I suppose people grieve differently. I see you haven't posted a sequel! Does that mean you're not going to post one at all or haven't got around to it? I really hope you do continue this story as it I really love it and I'm sure others do too! :D
AlexisMariahh chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
My first AHS fanfic. I LOVED IT! I can not wait for the sequal! My god I started crying when autumn died. Please post the sequal soon! Oh and are you watching this season of AHS? :P
hfward1221 chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
Laying in bed, staring at my phone as I cry like a baby reading the end to this, in definitely going to read the sequel. This was absolutely amazing, I like Blake 3 if you know what I mean ;) always had a thing for Emo guys.. This was amazingly written and so creative and thought out it really showed through in all your chapters, I just spent two hours reading this whole thing and I couldn't have found a better way to spend my time, I'm really excited to get started on reading the sequel, I'm gonna go do that now (; but I just wanted to say that I really love your story.. Have a wonderful day and happy reading.. :]
emeralazzaly chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
This story was so good! I loved every minute of it! Your o/c is awesome and I think you did a fantastic job with Tate! Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This the best Tate story i've read,I cant wait for the sequal
LanaLovesFanFiction chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
My internet has been out for a couple of days and I haven't been able to read this chapter until now! Oh boy it was great! While I was reading the entire thing I was so sad! You have no Idea how happy I was when I saw there is going to be a SEQUEL! I'm not ready to let go of Wynter and Tate yet! Now I don't have to! I'm also looking forward to reading the other AHS fanfic you're going to write. This chapter was amazing! Since I didn't know there was going to be a sequel when I read it I started crying when she said the last line about hapiness. It would have been a perfect ending but I'm glad it wasn't, just the ending of the FIRST fanfic starring Wynter.
Can't wait until the new story. Keep up the amazing work!
Julie chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
This was so amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
This can't be over!
Dawnie-7 chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
Aha! So I was right, her soul did die! Sorry, but I very rarely pick up on things, so I get very excited when I do :)
And how bout that, Tate and Blake have history, now THAT'S interesting. Great ending point on this. Leaves the perfect opening for a sequel (which I'm beyond excited for) to pick up from. Nice job m'lady.
Dawnie-7 chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
Oh sh&t! Lol, did not see that coming. Jesus Constance is a nut bag.
But what's with all the secrets?! I can't wait to see, though I'm dreading it because it means the end :(
*sighs* OK, I'm ready...
BTW, I'm your 100th review, yay!
Chyubasa Domination chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER. OMG. OMG. I love this fanfic so much! I'M SO HAPPY THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL. SO SO SO SO VERY HAPPY! :D And I can't wait to read the other AHS story you'll be posting. I think it'll be interesting to read one about Michael and an OC. I'll have to give you're Degrassi and Walking Dead fanfics a look at. :) This was a wonderful story. You're writing style is so beautiful. This is the first AMS fanfic I've read that the main OC isn't a complete Mary Sue. YOU'RE AMAZING. I LOVE YOU. 3
Tanner chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
I like the happy ending with Wynter living. :) This was a great fanfiction. You're writing style is wonderful. I can't wait to read the sequel and read the other AMS story you're going to be posting. :)
flor.molina16 chapter 18 . 11/29/2012