Reviews for Locked With the Damned
ChelseasDeadSmile chapter 19 . 5/30
I kinda, actually, liked that you didn't continue on with a sequel since I like the thought of Tate and Wynter being left alone in the house. I also like that you let Wynter live instead of die like all the other stories I've read so far has made Tate's love interest. Tate dying is canon, but, it doesn't mean all of the girls or boys he falls in love with has to as well.

Also, I love Wynter, her character was portrayed the way I've been trying (and failing) to get my characters to be. I love that she was a Witch which, honestly, could play into AHS:Coven somehow if you ever get interested in writing a sequel.

Alright! That's all of my loving! I hope to find another of your stories
A chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Loved this story. My favorite Tate story that I've read. :) I was also happy that Chad was in it quite a bit too. I adore Zachary Quinto. Anyway, very good job. 3
DayDreamingWriter97 chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
I loved this story, even though it made me cry! I am excited for the sequel, if you're still doing it
call911now chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
i absolutely loved this story
sequel?
Courtney-Tamara chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Brilliant story, I get the sense that Blake may have feelings for Wynter maybe? I love Tate and Wynter together, and I almost cried when Autumn died, though I thought Wynter would have been more upset, even though they're not close but it was her sister but I suppose people grieve differently. I see you haven't posted a sequel! Does that mean you're not going to post one at all or haven't got around to it? I really hope you do continue this story as it I really love it and I'm sure others do too! :D
AlexisMariahh chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
My first AHS fanfic. I LOVED IT! I can not wait for the sequal! My god I started crying when autumn died. Please post the sequal soon! Oh and are you watching this season of AHS? :P
hfward1221 chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
Laying in bed, staring at my phone as I cry like a baby reading the end to this, in definitely going to read the sequel. This was absolutely amazing, I like Blake 3 if you know what I mean ;) always had a thing for Emo guys.. This was amazingly written and so creative and thought out it really showed through in all your chapters, I just spent two hours reading this whole thing and I couldn't have found a better way to spend my time, I'm really excited to get started on reading the sequel, I'm gonna go do that now (; but I just wanted to say that I really love your story.. Have a wonderful day and happy reading.. :]
emeralazzaly chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
This story was so good! I loved every minute of it! Your o/c is awesome and I think you did a fantastic job with Tate! Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This the best Tate story i've read,I cant wait for the sequal
LanaLovesFanFiction chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
My internet has been out for a couple of days and I haven't been able to read this chapter until now! Oh boy it was great! While I was reading the entire thing I was so sad! You have no Idea how happy I was when I saw there is going to be a SEQUEL! I'm not ready to let go of Wynter and Tate yet! Now I don't have to! I'm also looking forward to reading the other AHS fanfic you're going to write. This chapter was amazing! Since I didn't know there was going to be a sequel when I read it I started crying when she said the last line about hapiness. It would have been a perfect ending but I'm glad it wasn't, just the ending of the FIRST fanfic starring Wynter.
Can't wait until the new story. Keep up the amazing work!
Julie chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
This was so amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
This can't be over!
Dawnie-7 chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
Aha! So I was right, her soul did die! Sorry, but I very rarely pick up on things, so I get very excited when I do :)
And how bout that, Tate and Blake have history, now THAT'S interesting. Great ending point on this. Leaves the perfect opening for a sequel (which I'm beyond excited for) to pick up from. Nice job m'lady.
Dawnie-7 chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
Oh sh&t! Lol, did not see that coming. Jesus Constance is a nut bag.
But what's with all the secrets?! I can't wait to see, though I'm dreading it because it means the end :(
*sighs* OK, I'm ready...
BTW, I'm your 100th review, yay!
Chyubasa Domination chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER. OMG. OMG. I love this fanfic so much! I'M SO HAPPY THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL. SO SO SO SO VERY HAPPY! :D And I can't wait to read the other AHS story you'll be posting. I think it'll be interesting to read one about Michael and an OC. I'll have to give you're Degrassi and Walking Dead fanfics a look at. :) This was a wonderful story. You're writing style is so beautiful. This is the first AMS fanfic I've read that the main OC isn't a complete Mary Sue. YOU'RE AMAZING. I LOVE YOU. 3