Reviews for The Hunter and The Geek
LunaMoon132 chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
Wow this is a good story you are a traffic writer. I look forward to the next chapter.
arlena.ferrell chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
I love this fic!
evfangirl98 chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
love it
daisybell101 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
I love this!
Saissa chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
"It bothered me because I don't know who Dean is. And I'm used to knowing everything about my agents," Gibbs spoke in a low tone.

Now THAT is a case of the Pot calling the kettle black.

Gibb expects to know every little single details of his agents personal lives and yet he doesnt tell them every single detail of HIS personal life? Do you know how long it took for them to even find out about shannon and kelly and even then, he didnt tell them. Ducky did and only after Gibbs lost his memory.

Gibbs is nothing but a HYPOCRITE!

If my boss was insisting he know every little details about me, I would be walking off his team and saying that I have a right to privacy and you dont need to know my private life!
TormentedGirl chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Was that Cas?
Crawcolady chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update!

I really like Dean and Tim together! Tim needs someone to care about him, and Dean needs someone to care for, therefore they are perfect for one another! Sam even fits in as someone who has a combination of their two temperaments/personalities-he can easily "goof off"/work with his brother and he can just as easily "geek speak" with Tim.

Gibbs concerns me. I don't know if that is because he has waited all this time just to realize that Tim is "His" and apparently waited too long, or if it is that he is in league with Tony/demon with a secret agenda against the brothers using Tim as bait?

Tony/demon-wonder if he is in league purposely, or if he is being used and is secretly appalled at what is happening and is fighting the demon that is possessing him?

Keep up the good work and please, update soon!
Crawcolady chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
This is really good and I would really like to see it continued! *hint* *hint* It would be a shame to see it fade off into obscurity, never finished, especially with the potential of excellence it has! Please finish?
Katietheperson chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
I love this! Btw I think Palmer threw up, :)
i-am-the-wallace chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Wait... I'm confused about what Tony said... Gibbs told Tony about Crowley? Wait what? I might have missed something... But what? Should I be this confused? Or is it just me that doesn't understand? Hopefully you update soon and explain what's going on? Yea great!
Idriss Pukka chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
What?! No Tony can't be a demon, tho thinking about it Tony would be the perfect choice, anyway kudos on the chap :)
Idriss Pukka chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I've not watched supernatural, but i've been reading some of the crossover fics and i like this one, it's becoming one of my favs :)
TeamSeth2014 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I love it so far. I have never really read this pairing before, but I love it. Update soon!
AgentFraniJones chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I've never watched supernatural but I really love this story and I think you may have even got me to start shipping McDean ;) Please update soon!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I could imagine this conversation between Gibbs & Tim - I'd LOVE this conversation to happen on the show. As for Dean and Tim, they're hot together. Liking this story, please continue soon as you're able to.