Reviews for Self-Arranged
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
aww , damnit! I know that you no longer write stories since 2009, but I was so looking forwards to finding out what would happen, you are an amazing writer, and I am challenging you to finish this story!

AComplimentInDisguise chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
oh this is so good!

you're going to continue it right?

i was a little confused at first, i guess because i didn't really read the summary, but i really got into it.

I've never read a good story with Misty and Ash being royals.

There were definetly a lot of twists and turns.

I really hope Ash and Misty end up together though! :)
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Are you going to continue?
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
wow you seem to like medival stuff alot huh? its really nice anyway... but lets just say... for the story to be nice, what happen next will be very predictable...
lets juz put it in another way, good aamrns have predictable endings. so do really good ones like the ones you write, but the difference is how the story unfolds to suit the perfect ending everyone wants...
you write really well... and im sure this story would be simply wonderful. gratz, again, on this great job, cant wait for more!
Shadow Dream Star chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
CONTINUE! Or else... *waves a knife threateningly*

SDS's rating: 9/10
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
yea!japanese names!continue please!
Arrow chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Now just the other day I was watching the Swan Princess and I came up with the idea of a story set in this time period... with Japanese names with this kind of weird set up... and the ranks were the same too. So I'm just gonna sit back and be confuzzled about this and scrap that idea. But keep up with this one and let that chibi mia work to corrupt some weird ideas in your head. It's only right after what my Chibi Rina keeps doing... ;
Fez chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
oooh, this is good! I just love pokemon set in a royal situtation. The wedding announcement part was sooooo funny. I wonder...did you ever finish Kaleidescope? Should go check. Work on this, please, this is going to be good.
dana-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Great start, Eri-chan. I knew there was something that I was going to review and then found this alert again... How I forget the simplest of things. You're just doing this so well and it's a bonus and I do look forward to more. For somewhat obvious reasons, and for some that just aren't... *g* Bleah. _
Togepretty chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
This is a great start to what looks to be a great story. Can't wait till you continue. And when you said all the straight pairings you can get, you really meant it. Now the question is, what will be the most dominant pairing?

*Togepretty hopes for a fluffy Pokeshippy ending*
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Bit weird dealing with the japanese names, but good stuff nonetheless.
mystlady chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
You have such a good storyline and a good writer Your fanfics are always fun to read and there's alot of twist. By any chance, Takeshi and Kenji are going to be pairing? Just wondering