Reviews for The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Lover
Frozen862 chapter 1 . 3/10
update
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Threesome chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Pls have a threeeeeesoooome pleeeeeeeeeese!
Rebekha, damon and elena pls pls pls ooh and blood feeding all three like a chain and then they compel elena to forget!
PERFECT !
Yaaaaayyyy awesome!
Pls pls pls
Thnx
Georgia-Will-Suffice chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Wow.
Brilliant!
Amazing story, keep writing.
forevercouldwedream chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Love this story and love damon and Rebekah can't wait for the next chapter !:)
FireHeart18 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Loved the smut and I thought the end was really sweet.I can't wait for them to encounter Elena again. I hope she gets jealous and then rejected by Damon but that's only because I hate her, it's really up to you. I think Tyler dies because Klaus killed him out of jealousy over Caroline. I have no idea about the friendship though. I can't wait to find out about the time travel thing. I'm really excited about the next chapter. Sorry, long review.
mrs.salvatore39 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
That was beautiful and sexy and dark. My heart is racing and I'm smiling.
You know me and my...lets say...'fetish' for vampires so the art of mating is very important to me and I love the way you did it.
I'm stuck with my next chapter which is supposed to be all smut so perhaps you will inspire me
FireHeart18 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
When I saw you mention me in the A/N I was soo happy! It truly is a good story and deserves so much more notice. Anyways, I'm glad you explained the whole vampire mates and I love that you added that into your story. I can't wait for the next chapter (smut!).
mrs.salvatore39 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
And I just can't wait for the smut or the mating ritual.
I will have to go back to the season 3 and reawatch the 1920's episode because I just can't remember what Gloria looks like.
Have you figured out how to send them back? I'm curious to know what root you take ;)
Can't wait for more.
mrs.salvatore39 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I really really love this playful side of her, and helped that she is a little bit like how I would be...know what I mean ;)
Good job hunny.
How oh how are we going to send them back on time?
gummybears chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
how did they all of a sudden fall in love? damon & rebekah messed around and had fun, but they didn't have a real relationship. if they got to know eachother & spent time together, maybe they could have feelings. in the show rebekah still likes matt.
FireHeart18 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
The ring is beautiful! I love this story so much, one of the best ones I read. Can't wait for the next chapter and more smut!
FireHeart18 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
YAY! I loved the smut, don't worry I'm sure it reached everyone's hopes! Don't stop writing because of the lack of reviews, trust me it's definetly worthy of them. I can't wait for the next chapter.
mrs.salvatore39 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I did noticed she did not get her ring yet. Then again, I am a girl. lol
And Catwoman at that so I would notice things like the lack of jewelry after proposal.
The smut was great. To say I want more would be an understatement.
Try not to let the lack of reviews get you down. I've put hours and hours of reaserach in each BatCat chapter I wrote in order to understand the villains and how they would fight. Yet the only reviews I've gotten recently on the chapter aside from the first ones that had only Selina and Bruce are one lone soul that begs me to reunite them.
Seems that most don't want to review unless we give them exactly what they want which sometimes the story just won't let us do. I'm game for whatever you have coming. And I certainly can't wait to 'see' Damon in era clothes.
mrs.salvatore39 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Well the proposal was certainly a shock. It's hard to picture Damon standing in a tux waiting for a bride to walk down the aisle toward him- and then again it's not. Human Damon wanted nothing more then to marry Kat and live happily ever after. Becoming a vampire didn't change that, only distracted him from it. Then getting his heart broken again and again didn't really help much.
I want the smut. I need the smut. This bratgirl is looking for a reason to get...distracted from the yucky weather outside.