Reviews for Threshold
ruebella-b chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Oh this was just perfect - so beautiful and you kicked me right in the guts with that Irish Elk.
feonea chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhh best best best best best SS/LE I've read, I am so glad I found this, and Essence, of course. It was sweet, and it made so much sense, compared with other fanfics. Thinking of writing a continuation?
Dimplz chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I loved it.

I absolutely loved their first time together. It was so sweet and sensual and just perfect.

I absolutely love your Severus and how he is with Lily. He's a bit shy, definitely vulnerable, but is able to show the depth of his feelings for her (with her tender coaxing).

I love your Lily as well. A lot of times, she's written as quite bossy and naive but here, she had a good head on her shoulders and she was quite mindful of Severus's fears and needs. I loved how your Lily was so attentive to him. She was so giving to Severus and not just taking, taking, taking with little regards to his true feelings, like she is written in a lot of SS/LE fics.

I was happy that Sirius and James got their comeuppance in the end. I was also glad that the shadow of Voldemort did not hang over this story like a dark curtain. Yes he was mentioned but he and the Death Eaters were not a main focus of this story and that just allowed Severus and Lily to just be a couple in love. That was really nice to see! Thanks!
karen1025 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Great! just great. The betrothal charm was the cherry to this fantastic fic.
unnamed visitor chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
While I am sad the story is over I can’t be happier with the ending and I really hope a third sequel will be in the cards soon. I cannot get enough Severus/Lily stories and I really hope you will write more of them very soon. As for Black/Potter there are only two places where sick creeps like them belong as far as I’m concerned and that is either Azkaban or a heavily guarded mental institution. Keep up the excellent work.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Oh no, it's over!? But what a beautiful last chapter to wrap it up, and I love how you brought the patronus in. It ties in perfectly with the start of the story, finishing it up neatly.
Yes, I love this story, absolutely.
Will you write more? Please, say yes!
rainbowspring chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Wonderful ending! Thank goodness they're okay! :)
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Ok, the unfriendify spell (or whatever it was) was kinda a cop out, but the rest of the chapter was awesome. XD A good ending to a cute fic. :D
Alethea27 chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Yay! Severus kicked Pisshead Potter's and Sirius' butts! Please update soon!
Professor Radar chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Wonderful ending. Good job. Do you plan on making more sequels?

It was ingenious of Lily to use Renuntiare. At first I was offended that Severus's Patronus was a stag until it was revealed it was actually an Irish elk.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Woot! What an end!

Sirius is clearly insane. I wonder if that's the end of it, or if he'd still go after Severus.

James wasn't any better. How was he going to keep Severus away?

Anyway, I hope they got expelled.

Keep writing, you're great! :D
rainbowspring chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
OMG, FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY IN THE UNIVERSE DO NOT LET HIM BITE HER! Poor lily! Love the cliffhanger ending though, and am ecstatic they are married now! :D Great chapter, please update soon!:)
unnamed visitor chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
After reading this chapter the only thing I can really say is: I hate Sirius Black and I hope he drops dead, burns in hell where he belongs and takes Jackass Potter with him. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please and please I am really really begging you please update ASAP. Please let Severus get there in time and save Lily from that monster and then kill Black slowly and painfully.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
What an incredible writer you are! I can't wait for the TBC! Love, love this fic!
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Woah, so much for this story just being lovey-dovey! Evil cliffie is evil! XP You write a good evil Sirius. XD