Reviews for When You Look Me In The Eyes
clio1111 chapter 1 . 8/15
AWESOME STORY!
Red Vampress chapter 1 . 8/12
Love it. Love it. Love it. It was a really great read.
OogaBooga1234 chapter 1 . 7/8
Well now! *fans face* This was a lovely little story :) And oooh the possessiveness *swoons* I always love Kakashi being a possessive, jealous idiot! Other than the hotness, this was a really cute story :)
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 1 . 7/3
this is sooo good...delicious enough to eat those two...haaaah... nice one good job.
Mumia0813 chapter 1 . 6/4
Lol that ending was priceless
youlimae1 chapter 1 . 5/17
I love this story, it was Great thanks For the story.
KaixDecayx chapter 1 . 5/5
It so cuteeeee how they interact! I loved reading this and would love more kakanaru stories written by you
lulabby14 chapter 1 . 4/17
You deserve more love, seriously this story is amazing! The way all the characters are portrayed is perfect, Naru is the sweetest little savior ever! His reactions to Kakashis flirting are just gold. I have read this story more times than I can count but it always makes me fall in love with the pairing all over again.
I truly love this story :)

Best of wishes

Lulabby14
jcroud09 chapter 1 . 3/24
Your first kakanaru fic? No way. Amazing. Loving. Very very hot.! Best and longest one shot I ever read. Will be a story I go back and read over and over again!
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 2/23
Love it .love it. Love it...love it...love it!
Lovelesslife chapter 1 . 2/11
love it
Travesti chapter 1 . 2/9
I enjoyed this! Although it was a strangepairing for me, you really made it work! I hope you'll continue writing :)
bunnyguest chapter 1 . 2/3
still my fav narukaka pick-me-up story.
even though i know the ending i still have a laugh when i re-read it. always wanting more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This...was...AMAZING! I loved it
Darkhybrid chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Love this! This is one of my fave kakanaru fics :)