Reviews for When You Look Me In The Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I love it! The pacing was good, the character portrayals even better, and the overall story is just aMAzing. Kakashi's dominance wasn't to the point of hyper masculinity - He was possessive but he knew not to suffocate Naruto, he gave him space and he always, aLWAYS put Naruto's best interests first - I absolutely appreciated that. Naruto wasn't too feminine, unlike how some fanfics illustrate him, though you managed to paint him as the more submissive male in the relationship. It's Male x Male, and honestly, I find it infuriatingly cringey that some men are feminised just to depict that they take it up the ass. The reasoning behind their arranged consummation is a bit improbable but hey, it's fanfiction and tbh, it's a good enough reason for me. Besides this, this was 30k of great development with Minimal Angst (can't bloody handle that shite, i'm too soft for it) and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it Thanks for the hardwork and enjoyable journey!
BlueSeraphos chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
You are an amazing author, I totally loved it, the feels, how they came together, it was wonderful!
Wicked Witch of the Web chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I love this work, it is beautifully written I haven’t enjoyed a romance of its caliber for quite some time, thank you for the amazing read XD
NorCal.NEH chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
This is my favorite kakanaru yet.
KagomeMiyamoto chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
please make this into a series!
M. H chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
We'll it so awesome I don't know what to say it the best I hope I can find more like this wow I'm hysterical it's the best.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Hi, this is a really beautiful history with a very good narrative really one of my favorites and the smut is so hot yet romantic, I saw that you plan on writing a sequel and hope than other than that you write more of this couple and maybe some ShikaNaru, thanks you just made my day
pblondsey chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Omg, yass bitch YAAAAAAASSS!
brebre99 chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Adorable i loved it.
NamidaNoNozomi chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
This was a wonderful story. You don't need to do anything better. It was good enough that I didn't even notice any real spelling or grammar issues, trust me, that means something. Thank you for sharing.
wildtrance chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Holy shit... I love this so SO MUCH!
SO utterly perfect!
GimmickGirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
loved it!
Demon fox kyuubi chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
I would love to see kakashi' reaction once he woke up...X3
YuunaFiction chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
I loved it! Such a nice and heartfelt story 3
EmalynnStone chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I love this so much :O I really, really love how their relationship progressed! And I was sad to see it end lol. It was a really good one-shot :)