Reviews for When You Look Me In The Eyes
wildtrance chapter 1 . 4/17
Holy shit... I love this so SO MUCH!
SO utterly perfect!
GimmickGirl chapter 1 . 4/11
loved it!
Demon fox kyuubi chapter 1 . 4/11
I would love to see kakashi' reaction once he woke up...X3
Yuunari chapter 1 . 3/31
I loved it! Such a nice and heartfelt story 3
EmalynnStone chapter 1 . 3/28
I love this so much :O I really, really love how their relationship progressed! And I was sad to see it end lol. It was a really good one-shot :)
YO chapter 1 . 3/22
THIS IS AWESOME! It's one of the best KakaNaru fanfictions I've read. I love how you ended it and would be really excited if you continued writing. Though if you don't continue, this is the perfect place to end it. People always make their KakaNaru pairings really smutty, but it's just not for me. To me this was perfect. The right amount of fluff, humor, and smut to make everything perfect. I literally have nothing bad to say. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!
TroublesomeFox21 chapter 1 . 1/28
Ggaahhh ok can I just say that the ending made me so happy I cried. I legitimately cried. I'm normally not a fan of kaka/naru unless it's femnaru. But this was AMAZING. I loved this sooooo much. Thanks for writing ithis. You really are a great writer. Gather this just made me so happy :D
werwolf-yasya chapter 1 . 1/9
I like this sweet and interesting story, thank story.
NekoTora243 chapter 1 . 1/6
I absolutely loved this! I'm squealing right now! XD
GevalinVampire chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
The best!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
ShatteredDragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
i loved this story it was just the right side of fluffy and sweet without being overwhelming
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Great story! Those two are cute together! I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
Camille.Ad0 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Well,
this story is awesome ˆˆ , I like it very much even though there were many mistakes in grammar and typing and all this stuff... You should beta it. It would make it more readable.
And I suppose it is a very long one shot. But I am not complaining because this is not important compared to the fucking hot and cute scenes you wrote.
Thanks for the story!
NarcissusLove chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This is one of the best kakanaru fics I've had the pleasure of coming across. The progress of their relationship felt so natural and unrushed. I'd like to thank you for writing this wonderful fic. Lots of love from me.