Reviews for When You Look Me In The Eyes
I love it! This is a goldmine!
Sara chapter 1 . 7/18
OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS. You are amazing for writing this, I couldn't stop reading and I without doubt will probably read it again! This got me so hot and bothered mate, Kakashi take me! No please it can't end I need more hot sex of these two...!
AlgorythmicGalaxy chapter 1 . 7/15
Wow! I enjoyed reading this fanfic massively! You're awesome!
Inu-Neko2 chapter 1 . 7/11
I enjoyed this wery much. Only because, this was one of the best Naru/kaka stories out there. Loved the dates, and the scean. and a Funny ending, with Kakashi fainted. :P
carrotUp chapter 1 . 7/7
Loved the story line. This pairing is one of my favorites!
Empress Tatiana chapter 1 . 6/29
there was a few spelling error's and usually writer's break stories this long up to at least 3 chapters. But other than that it was perfect. It had a good story line, great character development, the switch between points of view was not choppy but smooth, the lemon was unique and tasteful, there feelings for one another was realistic. All and all this was a great read and find. It's going to my favorites and I will be checking out some more of your work, Keep up the GREAT work :) 3
Thilw chapter 1 . 6/25
I really liked it!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 6/16
I like how slowly it progressed. It honestly reminded me of "The Marriage Stone" from the Harry Potter fandom. The one thing I don't like is how the Konoha 11 and all Kakashi's friends treated the matter.
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 6/3
Loved this story! .
ranasharmishta chapter 1 . 5/31
omg! this is one amazing story! i mean its got like every aspect of good story -a good plot, i love the pairing, the lemon and just about everything. do continue to write. it was amazing!
flyingmintbunnyisreal chapter 1 . 5/27
I enjoyed it :)
This was an amazing fanfic! I absolutely adore it! There's not many Kakashi x Naruto fanfics, so I'm very glad that I found your story! I hope that you will write more fanfics on them! Also this is by far one of my top 3 favorite fanfics!
lilith.firestorm chapter 1 . 5/12
truly a well written and humorous story
Awesome just Awesome
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 5/8
i love this story. it is really good and a little bit funny too. i am glade that kakashi and naruto got together at the in of the story. i am looking forward to reading more of your stories.