Reviews for When You Look Me In The Eyes
ShizuBABE chapter 1 . 3/4
I have to say this story is amazingly written. I loved it beginning to the end and the lemon was oh so delicious. Amazing job!
Maddy chapter 1 . 2/6
This was perfect, you're perfect.
HinayA chapter 1 . 1/31
AAaaaaak really loveee ur fic !
sequel plz T.T ! im gonna wait it !
so cuuuute
JelloJelo chapter 1 . 1/27
️️️️Every time I stumble on this I always read it it's so funny and cute never get bored of it️️️️
One of the best kakashi x Naruto story I've read. Love the romance going on between them. Overall awesome story!
Demon's Poet chapter 1 . 1/7
Wow...That's...Well...I enjoyed this greatly. Fucking hilarious. And a good way to make the pairing. I have never seen it done like this before. So good job.
thecartoongirl22 chapter 1 . 1/3
WOW! I loved it! I am usually very hesitant to read KakaNaru because it is usually really perverted... not in a good way. they normally have no story line, ridicules explanations and all about Kakashi pretty much raping a 13 yr old.

This point it I loved yours because it was well explained(very good reason to marry the 2), the plot was well done, it was funny, perverted... in a good way. and made me want to read more about the two.
Well done, thanks for giving me a good time. XD
I read your story at least 15 times, cuz it's so perfect :-) I LOVE it so much, I love that you mentioned funny KakaNaru scenes from Anime :-)
This is definitely my favorite fic ! I could never have enough of this, I can only hope for some kind of sequel :-)

And I just wanted to tell you that THANKS TO YOU I AM HOOKED TO THIS PARTICULAR PAIRING

lots of Love in Happy New Year :-D
Bunnyguest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Re-reading this story instead of sleeping. I think ive read this enough to know it by heart and i always wish for more. Your writing style is very good here and you really do address lots of the couples social problems. Cant understand why you dont have more reviews. Always love the ending even if i wish it didnt end.
sgriffin chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
two words loved it:-)
Riddle-Snape chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
(*q*) AWESOME, I love this story
arya304 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I don't have words to explain how amazing this story is, I read through the whole thing and was disappointed when it ended, I look forward to reading your other stories!
sgriffin chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
thatvwas awesome
Karkatsbabe chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
That ending was totally hilarious! I can just picture Kakashi fainting from that!

Everything was perfect. The detail was spot on, the sex was passionate, and the humor was good.

The only problem was how long this was, it would have been better if you had split it up into more than one chapter. But, I'm just glad you wrote this masterpiece.