Reviews for RIVAL SCHOOLS: To Love You
Lecter chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
Damn. The post before was me, not Ed. doubt he's even read the thing yet. I'll have to tell him about it next time I'm on gmail...
Lecter chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
So there's a barrier cap for our GF's, huh? Ed has Yojimbo and Kumagawa has Hades. I wonder what the rest of the Student council has?

I find it somewhat sad that Ed has more fans in the reviews than I have. :(
I'll have to do something to get their attention, a lot of kids are starting fires now, I wonder if I should give that a shot? Or do something bigger like a volcanic eruption or an accurate recreation of Pompei...Damn, I'm going to need to find a volcano somewhere...
Ed chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
Ha! Of course Ed would turn up. Bastard is always around when theirs profit, but at least there's no concern about his motives. Allthough, I think in spite of us having a full treasury; no one will end up seeing a penny. -.-

Not sure I like your Vice Prez, to be honest. I know its neccecary, but when we have to have a SANE person calling the shots, limiting chaos, enforcing work ethics, restricting random acts of violence, (Y'know, really sick sh*t) then it's clear that we aren't going to see eye to eye...
Lecter chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Hahaha! I like Skye! She seems fun when she goes all psycho like that! Screw Lulu's advice; if she rampages let her loose! :D
Lecter chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
Now it's all starting to sound like a Bioware game; we play Therapist to every single member as if we have to ensure loyalty or some sort of kinship. Not that I object to making friends with our soldiers, but I do find it slightly cliche' that we sit down and start telling life stories. All that's missing is a campfire and a quest that takes us across mountains, through deserts and townships trapped in eternal winter.

Needless to say, If they survive and earn my respect in the coming days; They MIGHT be allowed to demand my life story. But until then; they're just going to have to buy the autobiography like everyone else. :)

Not sure what to think about Ulysses, he claims to be on our side and he has given us useful intel to help us survive. But just because he's our friend today doesn't mean he won't be our enemy tomorrow. The fact that he is a reclusive tech-savvy "genius" who spends his days watching video cameras, gathering intel and (I'm guessing) stalking people blogging on student forums; we really have no idea what his real motives are or what he is capable of...He's worthy of caution.
AWESOME AUSSIE GURL chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
Eden is soo cool_
Pikpixie03 chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
lol ooh that's a pretty cool ability Eden has. Highly useful. This is really good chapter, Kel! :D Can't wait to see more! :3
Realms of Destiny chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
lol Yojimbo is Eden's gf? I hope the studeng doesn't go broke because of our favourite greedy character!
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
Okay, I had actually partly guessed Rinoa's new name in my mind. It would either be UltiRinoa or Rinoamecia, either one sounded like something you'd pick, Kel. Yojimbo was a perfect choice for Eden, since both are basically mercenaries. I was kinda pissed at Yojimba in the game, cuz first, I'd give him 2gil and he'd do a strong attack. I give him 99999 gil and he throws some weak daggers. F**king rip-off artists.
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Well, I hope we can get an update today or I'm gonna go berserk from being pumped up and having nothing to use it on.
AWESOME AUSSIE GURL chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
Hey its Eden I remember him!:D Awesome!
Realms of Destiny chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
hurray for Eden!
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
wah, no INFAMOUS update. :( Great, I'm sounding like Butterfingers. Anyway, though short, an update's an update and is better then nothing. I liked Eden, I remember him from the original Rival Schools you made, with his Gillionaire technique and having his strength comparable to the amount of money in his pockets. It's interesting to choose a non-combatant, but a good choice in that not everyone on the council seems to be psychotic sociopaths.
Pikpixie03 chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
YES! :D This is be even better than epic now that the core members are together! Makes me excited to see what's in store when the storm hits. I just hope there's a school left to defend after the war's over. lol

You got her down now, Kel. :3 If you need help with the hair... hers is somewhat like Presea's from Tales of Symphonia, just yeah a little shorter, fluffy because of the feathering and curved just a little like blades. But that's just a minor detail, I love how you got her now. :3
TheUndyingCrystal chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
You've done an admirable job so far, especially in how you've utilized each of the student council members, in my opinion.

Just keep doing what you're doing, and this will make for a memorable story.