Reviews for Believe Me
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Good story! I love the Probable Cause fics. What an incredible test of their relationship! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
awww that was heart wrenching sad. Great fic BTW
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
OMG I AM DYING, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME. I'm kind of glad they didn't show this scene, because it would have just smashed my heart into tiny little pieces. This is wonderful. And sad.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Nice job - that must have been the most awkward conversation... what a shame they didn't actually show it
thump chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
3xk stole stole everything from castle when he was tied up in the motel didn't he? his phone, keys, everything... i would have thought castle would have taken more precautions after that.

ryan needs to be worried too (
Mark C chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
You did a wonderful job of showing how the evidence was stacking up against Castle. It was making it very hard for Kate to believe his denials.

But her thoughts of loving him may have swayed Kate into believing him. Still it was a lot for Kate to take in.

The ending was great as his lawyer came in and Rick again telling Kate that he didn't kill that girl.
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is fabulous! Your writing makes the words, and the emotions they represent leap right off the page! This was great- I've been reading a lot of wonderful post ep scenes, but this is the first missing scene story and I don't think anyone could compete with this, it's really that well done!
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Nice! I think you captures it perfectly!
Dmarx chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
So heartbreaking. I'm so glad you wrote this scene, it was the one I really wished we'd seen in the ep. Lovely job!

Diana
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Wow. So wonderful and heart wrenching. Lucky for us, we knew she did believe him. Great job!
jazoey chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Finally someone posted the missing scene ) I would've loved to see it on the show, but you did a pretty good job writing it too. You definitely got the "scared like a little boy" thing right and Beckett was in character too as far as I'm concerned. Trying to hold it together, but letting it slip a little in the end. Nice job!
sunshine372008 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Perfect! Loved this. Thanks for writing!
KyinHI chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh my poor babies. I really don't know if this helped or hurt. But it was lovely none the less.
Kmcnutt chapter 1 . 10/30/2012