Reviews for Butterflies, Hurricanes
EpikalStorms chapter 9 . 1/26
*whines softly* Aye, Authorrrrr-saaaaan. I need my Kazu-chan fill. This is withdrawal and I can't stand for this! Please oh please oh please give me some sign of life! *clasps hands in prayer*

Also, I am totally 100% on board with a Kazuha/Ichigo romance piece. Totally wanna see that happen. My vote counts as five- -*grins* - -so tell em you're alive soon! *pouts* Pwease?
hentai18ancilla chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
FORBIDDEN LOVE~~! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
Awe man it's the end so far... I was really looking forward to some possible futIchigoxKisukexIchigo! All that teasing was driving me up the wall.

futIchigo should just tell Ichigo and Kisuke how he was forced into becoming the Soul King.
crackdmoon chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Wait. Isn't Ichigo with black hair and blue eyes just... Kaien? I am confused.
cg037 chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
It's a really great and itresting story, keep up with the good work.
ContraryMaryBee chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
I love this! I think you have a knack for Ichigo's character, all ages too ! :] thank you!
Moon6Shadow chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
Absolutely love this story (and please don't remove the fake chapter I like it. :). Honestly I like the story exactly as it is..if you're going to rewrite the story a great deal could you possibly post it as a different story and leave the original here for the old viewers? Also I'm totally one of those people who would love those two to get together so sorry Ichigo you lucked out. *smirk* That having been said I like the bromance that's been going on in the story so far so if you want to keep it to a bromance level (very close male friends but not romantic) I'm more than happy with that as well. It would almost be strange if they weren't close considering the implications of the Others existence and his connection to Ichigo's soul (well his connection to his own/original soul...).

Anyway really hope to see you continue this story at some point and it's amazingly written. :)
Teal96ko chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
Thank you for posting this message! I'm really glad that you don't abandoned this story. It's really interesting and refreshing in my opinion!

And, lol, what are you talking about Kazuha-san? Self-cest is a must in fandom(s) like Bleach and KHR(or Tokyo Ghoul)! *CACKLE MANIACALLY*

Oh well, even if it's not I will still love this story anyway! Looking forward to the next chapter and the revised one. I'm desperate to read something like this story. I hope the writing will go well, good luck! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
TT
Ecci chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I BEG of you to continue! I LOVE all of your stories, and I find it to be a huge lose when a great author, such as yourself, stops updating.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
:D
Alyss Penedo chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
If you're going to do a side fic, can I request one that details the months kidnapper and kidnappe became mentor and student? Because it sounds like Kazu had some sort of tie-him-up-till-he-listens thing going on while the rescue team was trying to get Ichigo back, and the progression from that to dream-sharing and teaching and hair-ruffing banter would be interesting :D
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
GREAT work. Just gotta love it
EpikalStorms chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
LOOKS pretty abandoned to me... But I expect an update soon, so *shrugs*
Anyway. I cannot wait to read the rest. This has very quickly become my favorite Bleach fanfic EVER. So update, and do it soon.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Hahaha! "...Oh, by the way, Aizen- remember him? big bad murderer-manipulator traitor guy?- I killed him a bit ago. Just so ya know."
Basically what he did... xD
Haha!