Reviews for Butterflies, Hurricanes
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 9 . 6/29
You know, you say the character is written inconsistently, but it's actually very consistent with a recovering victim of PTSD, not to mention that he's consistently inconsistent, if that makes any sense. It makes him seem like a real character and not just a random character in a story.
Not abandoned. Riiiiiight. I love kazunas personality :-)
xoxo-again chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
btw/ i actually like selfcest *hides*
xoxo chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
Burned through this work - WHY ISN'T IT MORE WELL KNOWN HOLY SHIT THAT CONCEPT -

*exhales* sorry bout that. enjoyed this hell of a ride. goodluck and will be looking forward to your update ! gogogo!
EpikalStorms chapter 9 . 1/26/2016
*whines softly* Aye, Authorrrrr-saaaaan. I need my Kazu-chan fill. This is withdrawal and I can't stand for this! Please oh please oh please give me some sign of life! *clasps hands in prayer*

Also, I am totally 100% on board with a Kazuha/Ichigo romance piece. Totally wanna see that happen. My vote counts as five- -*grins* - -so tell em you're alive soon! *pouts* Pwease?
hentai18ancilla chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
FORBIDDEN LOVE~~! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
Awe man it's the end so far... I was really looking forward to some possible futIchigoxKisukexIchigo! All that teasing was driving me up the wall.

futIchigo should just tell Ichigo and Kisuke how he was forced into becoming the Soul King.
crackdmoon chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Wait. Isn't Ichigo with black hair and blue eyes just... Kaien? I am confused.
cg037 chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
It's a really great and itresting story, keep up with the good work.
ContraryMaryBee chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
I love this! I think you have a knack for Ichigo's character, all ages too ! :] thank you!
Moon6Shadow chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
Absolutely love this story (and please don't remove the fake chapter I like it. :). Honestly I like the story exactly as it is..if you're going to rewrite the story a great deal could you possibly post it as a different story and leave the original here for the old viewers? Also I'm totally one of those people who would love those two to get together so sorry Ichigo you lucked out. *smirk* That having been said I like the bromance that's been going on in the story so far so if you want to keep it to a bromance level (very close male friends but not romantic) I'm more than happy with that as well. It would almost be strange if they weren't close considering the implications of the Others existence and his connection to Ichigo's soul (well his connection to his own/original soul...).

Anyway really hope to see you continue this story at some point and it's amazingly written. :)
Teal96ko chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
Thank you for posting this message! I'm really glad that you don't abandoned this story. It's really interesting and refreshing in my opinion!

And, lol, what are you talking about Kazuha-san? Self-cest is a must in fandom(s) like Bleach and KHR(or Tokyo Ghoul)! *CACKLE MANIACALLY*

Oh well, even if it's not I will still love this story anyway! Looking forward to the next chapter and the revised one. I'm desperate to read something like this story. I hope the writing will go well, good luck! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
TT
CommodoreAlexander chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I BEG of you to continue! I LOVE all of your stories, and I find it to be a huge lose when a great author, such as yourself, stops updating.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2014