Reviews for Butterflies, Hurricanes
Moon6Shadow chapter 10 . 4/8
Absolutely love this story (and please don't remove the fake chapter I like it. :). Honestly I like the story exactly as it is..if you're going to rewrite the story a great deal could you possibly post it as a different story and leave the original here for the old viewers? Also I'm totally one of those people who would love those two to get together so sorry Ichigo you lucked out. *smirk* That having been said I like the bromance that's been going on in the story so far so if you want to keep it to a bromance level (very close male friends but not romantic) I'm more than happy with that as well. It would almost be strange if they weren't close considering the implications of the Others existence and his connection to Ichigo's soul (well his connection to his own/original soul...).

Anyway really hope to see you continue this story at some point and it's amazingly written. :)
Teal96ko chapter 10 . 1/22
Thank you for posting this message! I'm really glad that you don't abandoned this story. It's really interesting and refreshing in my opinion!

And, lol, what are you talking about Kazuha-san? Self-cest is a must in fandom(s) like Bleach and KHR(or Tokyo Ghoul)! *CACKLE MANIACALLY*

Oh well, even if it's not I will still love this story anyway! Looking forward to the next chapter and the revised one. I'm desperate to read something like this story. I hope the writing will go well, good luck! :D
TT
Ecci chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I BEG of you to continue! I LOVE all of your stories, and I find it to be a huge lose when a great author, such as yourself, stops updating.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
:D
Alyss Penedo chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
If you're going to do a side fic, can I request one that details the months kidnapper and kidnappe became mentor and student? Because it sounds like Kazu had some sort of tie-him-up-till-he-listens thing going on while the rescue team was trying to get Ichigo back, and the progression from that to dream-sharing and teaching and hair-ruffing banter would be interesting :D
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
GREAT work. Just gotta love it
EpikalStorms chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
LOOKS pretty abandoned to me... But I expect an update soon, so *shrugs*
Anyway. I cannot wait to read the rest. This has very quickly become my favorite Bleach fanfic EVER. So update, and do it soon.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Hahaha! "...Oh, by the way, Aizen- remember him? big bad murderer-manipulator traitor guy?- I killed him a bit ago. Just so ya know."
Basically what he did... xD
Haha!
Xiandao chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
I, for one, find Ichigo and Kazuha's bromance endearing. It adds levity to Kazuha's tenuous situation. He's been through hell and is struggling with survivor's guilt, and for all he knows, one day he will simply cease to be, but he still wants to live and help others. It's heartwrenching and bittersweet. May I suggest researching psychiatric diagnoses of returning combat veterans to realistically portray Kazuha's inner monologue and avoid "wangst." I selfishly hope you will see fit to satiate my curiosity about the mysteries Urahara uncovered, how this timeline's events will unfold, and whether Kazuha will be permitted to stay as he is. Thank you for all of your hard work!
MissySelenity chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Love this story! Can't wait to read more, I wouldn't mind seeing a story with those two together. I like weird pairings lol.
ResolutionFlames chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
I am in love with this story.

Please let everything sink in before I faint into oblivion and leave my review unposted.

I love the story, the concept, the character, how you did things, EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL, LEMME CRY A REVIEW PLEASE.

Also, Kazuha is awesome. The chocolate scene and the forbidden love and that ONE SCENE I CANNOT, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, THAT I CANNOT REMEMBER.

... Oh wait, pseudo-children. Riiiight. I loved that.

And then... Well, Kazuha should be unbalanced and not quite right in the knocker right 'ere, eh? *Knocks my fist against my head* I find his quirks interesting and enjoyable to read. And then the conversations with Ichigo. AND THEN THE CONVERSATIONS WITH ICHIGO.

Personally, while I'll fall in love with the fact that you're making the chapters longer, it is unnecessary, as what I have read made me, well, fall in love with this story.

Also, I agree with. Kisauke. I distinctly remember him saying about how you have to be crazy to literally argue and taunt yourself. However, I find Kazuha putting down Ichigo to be quite enjoyable. Do it more. DO IT. Brat, Kid, Child, Socially-Inept, I don't care. XD

Also, this chapter, while not technically a chapter, is awesome. So yeah. :D

Going to raid your other stories.

... Wait. I have found that I can't read your stories. I am rising to Heaven as we speak because your story is that awesome.

Happy writin'!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
I am in love with this story. Seriously. I love the bromance too. It makes me squee.
As a yaoi fangirl, I'm also okay with them actually doing things. In -THAT- way. *cackles*
I await your update! xD
Kurosaki-Braut chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Ohhh...your story is really really good. I like your writing style and yoiur dialogues are halarious (most of the time). In my opinion re-working your older chapters is not really necessary, but i guess one are more critical with ones own work. So I hope you finish your re-work soon so that you can please us with new chapters. Thumbs up, keep going and never look back...hehe ;)
Kurosaki-Braut chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Hahaha, this chapter was halarious...the dialogues...amazing...especially the earthworm comment. You really made me laugh like hell. Thanks and keep it up! Continuing to chapter 9 now.