Reviews for Little Mockingbirds
NarikotheShadow chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
They belong together! But then again he's dead :( this story is soooooo good!
NarikotheShadow chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
I sense this story will definitely be Kames. I have a headache though, however I won't stop reading! Also

KENLOS! Hopefully there will be a way for Kendall and Carlos to stay together or get together like maybe he will be reincarnated. Like this comic book I read.
NarikotheShadow chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Kenlos FTW!
NarikotheShadow chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Whoaaaa this story is soooo good! Please tell me you have this story finished so that I don't have to be sad when it comes to an unfinished end :3
EVANKHARIS chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
I love this story so much, just like your other ones. Pleaseeee you have to finish this story, I hope you get this. Love from Nigeria :)
StolenHeartsxoxo chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Finally! You updated! I absolutely loved this chapter! Carlos is so cute! Gahh! Please update soon!
Isitalovesbtr chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
omg! its kenlos o kames? i need to know please tell me jajaja. The story intrigued me and I want to know what will happen. I cant wait!. iTS AMAZING. Lo que mas me encantó fue la personalidad rara de james. Tan higiénico y pulcro. james does not like germs, then leave to kiss kendall? jejeje. pd. please, i love kames
PenPalLevi chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Ahahahahaha that beginning and that ending man...it killed me. Wooo im getting the vapors here xp haha a naked James on top of Kendall...wooo that was nice :))
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Awesome! though... JAmes is getting stranger to me... I like it :D I cant wait for more
FanficOzzy chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
This chapter is bubbly compared to the other five. It has more of a funny and sweet tone. I liked it. But it's still sad to think Carlos was murdered. He's my favorite. Anyways, I have one critique, like I said, this chapter is sweet but Carlos was murdered. I wouldn't be happy if I found out I was murdered and a ghost. I would be angry, hurt and sad. Maybe you did this chapter to get readers more attached to both Kendall and Carlos. It was nice, but I would remind the reader every once a while that Carlos is dead. I don't know, that's just my opinion. Other than that, this chapter was great! :)

Oh, I'm going to the Summer Break Tour as well in Del Mar. Did you get VIP?

Update soon! Oh, also please update Ever Ever After! Keep it up :)
IcyKenlos chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
This story is so sweet. I can't wait for another chapter. I love the Kenlos in the story but also the Kames. I can't wait to know what happens next. This story is just one if the most amazing supernatural story I have ever read.

Also good luck meeting the guys! :)
BigTimeRusher422 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! I'M SOOOOO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! This is like my FAVORITE story ever! Thank you so much! I hope you update again soon! ;D 3
BelieversNeverDie18 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Awh! I absolutely love this! I really feel bad for poor Carlos! and I love how mysterious James is! I'm so excited to read more!(:
Chey21 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013