Reviews for Do I Have To?
Shananigan chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Hahaha this was awesome :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
hahhahahahhahahhahaaaaaaaa loved it! :D
DCG-Charlie chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Hana... Can I just stick her in my pocket and pull her out when I'm feeling down?
StrangeAttractors chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
this is so many degrees of awesome and VERY entertaining. I love stories where the other liars interact with Paily.
Lord Jeremy Silver chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow! Such a sweet, cute, hot and awesome Emily / Paige story.

Many gold stars to the writer for doing such an awesome story.
eagle chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I love Hannah's reaction. Great fiction :D
mysunshine chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I really really really really love this story LOL. You've made an excellent job here. Please write more of Paily story. I'm a fan :)
go-sullivan chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awww.
Kamikazej chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is amazing! You should def continue this
Sora Yagami chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was just too damn cute! :3! Adorable, really :D!

I really like when Fickers write about the relationship between Paige and Spencer... I mean, Paige is here to stay for a little while, she was not "A" and she makes Emily really happy, so... Spence is gonna have to adjust to seeing her, she went all Batman and saved her too so... yeah, I agree, she kind of owed her for that and for being so damn hard to her, triying to keep Emily away from her...

It was damn funny when the girls interrupted the Paily Hot Moment, lol! xD And the coment of Em with her "We can hear you!" xD!
It was cute but funny at the same time :3! And the conversation felt natural, sometimes the characters are a little OOC in the fics but in this little one-shot, they were perfect! I really can see them in the show saying that kind of things or in that kind of situations xD (Little Sweet Emily getting caught in a very hot make-out session with her Girl?... awesome! xD!).

And that last comment of Hanna? hilarious! :D!

You should write more Fics, Go McFields! :3! See ya! Hugs From México! :D!
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Love them. Also, love the Batman reference.
Buba chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
haha! love Your referance to the Batman Paige! nice work!
brittga24 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ahh. I loved this. Love the humor. I had a smile on my face through the whole thing. I hate awesome one-shots because I want them to keep going..
soundslikelife8 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great story! Everyone was in character, and Paige in boxers was an excellent addition. Keep writing Paily :).
Allyson F chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
No way, you only have one review? This cannot do, you need more. I just want to say, I randomly came upon this while on tumblr and it blew me away.

I have a thing against first person writing but you did this so well and kept Paige and Emily in character, I am very impressed, well done. I'm clapping, by the way.

I really do hope you write more Paily because you're honestly good at it.

Please, write more. I beg of you.