Reviews for Trouble Returns
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
This was a lovely story. You really have the family so right. I bet you have loads other ones to try. What about looking at relationship between Guthrie Evan or ford and big brother. Maybe one where they get into trouble most boys eg cutting school. Going somewhere forbidden and have to face the consequences. Instead of DAniel getting into trouble it would be good to see the younger ones doing typical boys stuff and getting spanked or whatever.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
This is my favorite chapter yet.
may7fic chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Nice work with Brian here. And Adam. So glad Adam and Daniel worked it out... until next time ;)
Great job!
may7fic chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Really enjoyed Crane trying to handle Daniel here, using every tactic he had to keep Daniel from flying off the handle and getting his back up. Loved his nonchalance; very reminiscent of the scene just before their last performance at Pony's. Great job with this!
PKatt19 chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Awwww, really loved this story and especially the relationship between Adam and Daniel. I have a sibling much older than me and I so 'get' Daniel's mixed emotions at being bossed around for his own good. g Oh, and I'm glad he didn't let Tally get to him this time! Great job!
may7fic chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Loved how you portrayed Daniel's inner turmoil here; how he was weighing the pros and cons and trying to work the problem through in his mind. Also loved his thoughts on Adam and the whole big brother/dad issue and especially how those thoughts wove their way to this one:

The thought of bringing up Tally's offer to 'Dad' made Daniel shudder.

Excellent!
may7fic chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Excellent start. I really like that you had Tally make her first appearance with Hannah and Adam. It sets the tension high from the get go and immediately puts Adam and Daniel (potentially) at odds.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Sounds good, I hope Tally doesn't mess things up again.
mcatB chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Great job on the story! Always love a happy ending! Really, nice work weaving in the coming of age for Daniel with the brother/father conflict for Adam.
Vinsmouse chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Good story, I'm glad to see they worked it all out and Daniel got his head screwed on straight.
zekeschance chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Oh my. This is an amazing story. I wish Adam wouldn't be so judgemental towards Daniel. But this chapter made me realize that Adam is scared for Daniel but going about it in all the wrong way. But my heart broke for Daniel in this chapter. Poor thing. So glad that Brian could see what was going on and was there for him. This is so good! Love all the angst! Keep it coming girl!
Willful Redhead chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Oh wow! Poor Daniel but that was hitting below the belt. He's going to regret it in the morning I bet.
Vinsmouse chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Good story so far. Daniel really should tell Tally to just hit the road. Bet he was a choice of last resort too...Crane's right about Spider giving notice. Little Miss Thing probably looked for others and couldn't get anybody to bite. Hope Daniel does his thinking with the correct head or he could find himself up a creek in a big hurry.

Mouse
Willful Redhead chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Oh, very sweet. But where is our Daniel?
Willful Redhead chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Oh! I am NOT a fan of miss Tally! Thanks for a new story!