Reviews for You're My Home
Cumberlord chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I think this story (as a whole) was brilliant. Keep writing, I would love to Read more of them. C:
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Very cute!
Also very good!
Gustin chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Uwaahhhhh lovely chapter! Dean and cas really sweeeeet! Cas, you just waiting for 2 month, thats okey,,,Dean will be back to you! Soon!
Cant wait for the next :) update soon please:D
darkphoenix2345 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Please tell me you're not ending it there. :(
darkphoenix2345 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I hope Jo isn't turning into Ms. Cleo and her nightmare car accident doesn't become a reality. :(
darkphoenix2345 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Yes first hot and heavy Destiel make out session! Go Cas for initiating the kiss! And go Jo for kissing Sammy first. :)
Gustin chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
I hope everything is gonna be okey, poor Sammy and Jo. And Dean and cas, OH MY! So lovely and sweet! Love them! Update soon, please:D
I Worship Steven Moffat chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
oh my god whyyyyyyy D:
update soon :D
Gustin chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I love read this story! Really really sweet and lovely! I hope Dean and Cas to be together after this,,,,and same too with sam and jo:D I love it! Please update soon:)
savannahrain chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
So it is Cas to feel something first!
It is surprise that Sum has a crush on Jo since he was just four/five!

I love your naughty Dean and doggy Sam *smirk*

I can't wait for more!XD
savannahrain chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love the story very much!
Reading it is relaxing and enjoyable
Dean and Cas are so cute and I like how you describe their relation and their feelings toward each other, can't wait seeing them being together!
Please keep on writing it! Thanks!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I love how in sync Destiel are in this and that you will work your way into the romance. It's cool that Ellen and Jo are Cas' family and I like the idea of a Sam/Jo pairing.
kaenahbeth chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was so amazing. I had kind of lost my interest in Destiel but you made me have it back :3