Reviews for Eternal
freakybubbletea chapter 44 . 9/8/2014
Eternal was the first RotG fanfiction that I've read here that made me so into the fandom; really love the story and the way you put so much thought into it because it's amazing!
Fandomrandom chapter 44 . 6/19/2014
I love how much time and research you put into this story! This was personally one of my favorite stories, the whole plot and everything! Please consider writing more (which from an answer to a question someone asked) the one-shots will be amazing! I can't wait till you publish again :D
Guest chapter 43 . 6/8/2014
This story, was by far a favorite of mine. You're an amazing writer, and if you have the given time, will you be writing another ROTG story? Not a sequel, but just a different one overall.
DreadDaora91 chapter 43 . 6/8/2014
This was amazing. I love how you have captured all the characters. Everything was beautiful and had kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I loved this epilogue especially. I am curious though, what will become of the relationship between Charlotte and the Guardians? Will she still be able to stay with Jack? Like is Manny gonna do something to reward Char for the things she's done?
Q-A the Authoress chapter 43 . 6/8/2014
:D Oh man yes! Now that was a great ending... now I need to go on with working my story. DX Don't know how I will but I'll need to do it soon.

Zstar1 chapter 42 . 6/5/2014
ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER! I FEEL LIKE CRYING AND JUMPING FOR JOY AT THE SAME TIME!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 42 . 6/5/2014
Best. Birthday. Party. EVER!

thesunwillkeeponshining chapter 42 . 6/4/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! _ I love this too much for it too end. :( Sigh, but I guess all good things must come to an end eventually...
Zstar1 chapter 41 . 6/3/2014
Noooooooooo and Yeeeeeeeeeeeessss! No because it's almost over and Yes because I get to see how it ends! I want to say please update as soon as you possibly can and at the same time I don't because that would mean it would end. I'M SO CONFLICTED! BUT one thing I am NOT conflicted on is that you are an amazing writer! I hope to be as good as you someday! Please keep writing, you have a gift, and I think it is wonderful that you share it with the rest of us. KEEP WRITING!
Fandomrandom chapter 41 . 6/3/2014
Ahh this is amazing! I am pretty disappointed that Charlotte isn't a spirit or more likely a guardian after all she did. But, this story is fantastic overall. Update soon!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 41 . 6/3/2014
:D Yay, things are working out.

Zstar1 chapter 40 . 5/31/2014
Please update as soon as you possibly can!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 40 . 5/30/2014
Title drop! XD

alonealexabluerose chapter 40 . 5/30/2014
Cool man update soon!
fantasyinfinity chapter 39 . 5/13/2014
Woah. Okay, that was some real major stuff. And a real major cliffhanger.

Aha! The sword's flying abilities has finally come to use! Gosh I am glad Charlotte didn't get impaled by rocks, though. Not that a blade is any better to get impaled with, but she has a moment with the other Guardians, at least.

I feel kinda bad for Nixie despite what's she's done. It seems she's been through quite a lot but just took it all the very wrong way. But now that she's gone, I wonder what they're going to do now that there isn't a Sister of Water anymore? Like will her being gone affect anything or hmm...

Ughh this chapter's so sad, aw. Charlotte died and I'm in about the same state of the Guardians now. I. Can't. :(

"Mother Nature breathed in harshly, like she had just made a very difficult decision. 'Don't look at this as goodbye. It's...see you soon.'" Oh. Ooh. OOH. Charlotte's gonna come back, ain't she? Obviously she has to here since she's the main character of the whole thing and I would cry so much if she simply dies-and-done. Very much looking forward to the next and future chapters.