Reviews for Everything and Nothing
SavageWarfare chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Sorry I'm not signed in, but I love this. This was excellent.
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Beautiful. Your stories seem to dance. Does that make sense? It should.
schur655 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Mathias is one cruel smart SOB. I see it now, how they broke her, made her mistrust that which she trusted most. Suddenly that strange look as she stands over him with the gun makes sense. She makes a decision there, that gun was twitching in her hand, he had used the Academies words on her. River I think won a personal battle there, found a little bit of herself, she didn't kill. The orders were clear "cut them down" Whedon does not put in useless shots, he was telling us something about River.

The everything and nothing, wound together so tightly, Enter Kaylee, I think River is happy about that. not jealous, being the center of her brother's life is heavy burden and he takes so much looking after. T
othiara chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So sweet and sad. Describes them perfectly. Very nice work on this one.
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Wow, love this! So well done and so very true, ringing perfectly on point all the way through. Love all the correlations between nothing and everything you found, and how even sometimes it's the same thing, like space being nothing for him and everything for her.

Great job!
RionaEire chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Interesting concept, everything and nothing, very well written, a little confused at the end there but that's probably par for the course in this terratory. Good imagery and well written. I want River to feel safe with Simon and her crewmates. I guess what I really want in life is to feel safe, to feel content, to feel fulfilled, so that's what I aim for in my work and my looking after of others, because if that's what I want then its probably what most of them want too.
Riona