Reviews for Swan Queen
THIS IS EPIC!
HeroineOfTheFeels chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
TOO CUTE OMG THE FEELS!
shebedesib chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was so cute! I absolutely loved it.
"Ruby knit her brows, "Do I have a tattoo on my forehead that says please allude to your sex life?"" was the greatest line. So funny. :)))
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
ahhhh so fluffy i love it. and i hate you cuz now i can't stop picturing puppy form of Ruby and gah i wanna hug it and pet it and put pretty puppy clothes on it and and and... you made me have a girly moment. i do not forgive. unless you give me another chapter of fluffy goodness.
Sedgie chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
awwwwwwwww so cute, so poetic, so romantic !

I love the nicknames \o/

congrats !
kaylee214 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
That was awesome! :) loved it!
TheatreGeek06 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I lovely little treat for Halloween. Swan Queen FTW!
BlackSakuyamon chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I adored it. Quite simple and cute *-*

Oh, and ignore this "comment" under. Anons, who can't write by the way, don't deserve our acknowledgement, even less our rage.
I do enjoy your stories, many others do too. So, please, don't let this annoy or discourage you.

Even if Swan Queen doesn't happen, nobody has the right to say what we can or can't write. This is fanfiction world! We can do whatever we please! It's our freedom.

Stupid anons and their stupid hate.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This story is disgyusting, SWANQUEEN WILL NEVER EVER VER EVER EVER HAPPEN, get a new fanfic icon ID, PLEAZE!
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Cute. Also, I found the whole 'My Puppy' thing hilarious because...well in a way you could have been acknowledging a pairing called Red Swan Queen XD Or at least Red Queen. Ruby is always amazing. Glad you had Red keep the name Ruby :)
2FaceMyFate chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That was awesome. Very cute. I can't believe Regina called Ruby her puppy. That was awesome. Loved it.