Reviews for Places to NOT have sex
Difying Gravity chapter 10 . 6/14
Never have sex in a plane bathroom TakanoxRitsu or MisakixAkihiko

Never have sex in a public bathroom TakanoxRitsu or MisakixAkihiko

Never have sex at a public indoor/outdoor pool area at night when closed TakanoxRitsu or MisakixAkihiko

At Takahiro's house never have sex there

Never have sex while taking a shower/bath TakanoxRitsu or MisakixAkihiko

Never have sex on top of a roof building TakanoxRitsu or MisakixAkihiko

In a conference room TakanoxRitsu or MisakixAkihiko

All my ideas hope u use them
Difying Gravity chapter 4 . 6/14
I want TakanoxRitsu
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 10 . 2/18
Oh my. This is hilarious...and pretty clever actually haha. My heart goes to Misaki. He seems to be injured the most with these-um-adventures.
sasunaru1123 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Leave it up too Takano-sama to asses the situation
Oh and sorry about the Japanese comments a few chapters back...I forgot to translate '
sasunaru1123 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Hontōni Usagi-san ga anata jishin o seigyo suru hitsuyō ga arimasu... Misaki wa kami no tame ni unten shite itaarimasu
sasunaru1123 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Subarashī watashi wa jissai ni sore o aisuru
(awesome,I really like it)
sasunaru1123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
How about the car
deletedaccount2258 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
On a roller coaster :D
Demigoth C. Emo chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
What about the park?
Pigwidgion chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
The should be a chapter about the bathroom/shower/bathtub! Also one where they are outside in a grassy place.
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
IGDFJGIEIET5EIEUETOTEEROITROTHRH THAT WAS SOO HOT OMFG! XDDDDDD OMG OMG OMG! I love it! Very clever, a photo booth...sooo hot! I can just picture Misaki riding Usagi as the camera takes pictures of them having sex. Ohh god, this truly made my night! X'D
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Ohh sorry I'm late, I forgot to check my e-mail!

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Hehehe look at you! A school scenario? Ohohoho very raunchy indeed if I do say so myself! I love how the story had a feeling of danger and thrill...too bad they were interrupted Tehehehe great job!
Cj Quinn chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
You're awesome. Really.
The1CAMIEL chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I love this story. :) Is it bad I read this in class? Thank god kids don't know who I am. :P I'm the girl everyone see's and is like "Don't know you, don't care to."
AnimeWolfGirl1996 chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
these are soo awesome maybe you should do one about the workplace