Reviews for Bleed For Me
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Great story update soon?
The L. MMonster chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
A lot of this story seems too familiar to me. I hope you wrote the fics that were copied here.
LoveDexter11 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Great story. Please keep it going. I love all the intensity, I just can't wait to read more!
Riddle Wraith chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
More please! :D I love it so far.
Annie chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Keep going! This could be good!
Casper chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Some of your story, Ch2 feels very familiar. I sure hope you are also the author of that other fic.

Quote from the Dexter story "Open Road" -

'Did Dad know?'

He could lie to her. He could pretend and avoid her further suffering.

But he has been pretending for her his entire life and something tells him neither of them will stand it much longer.

'Yeah, he did.'

Her expression – or lack of thereof – doesn't change. He swallows. He should say something else, he should try to explain – no words come to his lips, though, and he remains in silence.

'Did… Did Rudy know as well?'

His breath catches. He closes his eyes, opens them again. No matter how much time comes to pass, it will always be a sore subject for him – for both of them.

'He did.'

She nods, almost imperceptibly, and bites her lip. He stares at her, taking in her stony face, her darkened eyes. She doesn't look like his little sister anymore. And yet, the look on her face is not entirely unfamiliar.

'You knew.'

The moment the words escape his lips, he knows they are true even though the thought has never crossed his mind before. She knew. He doesn't know for how long, he doesn't know to what extent, but a part of her has known what he was for a long time, a part of her must have accepted it to some level or she would have acted before this.

She turns her head and looks directly into his eyes for the first time. There's pain in there and something inside him clenches at the sight of it. But there's also resolution.

'Get in the car, Dexter. You're driving now.'
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow! That was great! I loved it!
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
This was a little confusing, but it looks good, please update soon.
Chucky1982 chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Last part is an exact copy of the Dexter story "Open Road".
s/4024903/1/Open-Road
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Interesting...I like that she actually shoots him cause she is in distress over the whole situation. Please update soon :)