Reviews for Brothers Grimm
JayyZombie chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh my gosh, this is perfect. This is the only way that I may truthfully describe this story without underselling it. I absolutely adore this idea, and I cannot wait to read the next chapter, whenever it may be that you post it.

Though it is only the first chapter, so there is not very much for me to review on, I shall still sing your praises, for this truly deserves it. cx As for the undecided pairings, well, I cannot help but hopefully wish for a pairing involving Rorek, Raven, and Malchior, or at the very least two of them. They are, after all, the main characters; it would only seem right. However, this is your story and I will continue to read on even if you do not happen to choose either of those particular pairings. Although disheartened, I would not abandon such a wonderfully thought out story.

Well, that is all for now.

Your new fanboy, Jayson.
42believer chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
That's right. Review bombing. GIMME THE WHO.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh... this seems interesting! A possessed Malchior, a helping brother and both of them in Jump City? I want to see they interact now, I'm certain it will be amusing.
Rhea Hiryuu chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Ooooo, looks cool so far. Lots of potential. I can't wait to read more. Wonder how they'll approach the Titans. Maybe tracking Raven down into a bookstore where they're mugged by rabid kittens that tie them up and force them to read through 5 gigabytes worth of Lol Cats posts. XD Just kidding! Update soon please!
ZZzZ chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I like it. It's interesting to see malchior and rorek seeking help from raven. I think you should keep going.
ZDrive chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
coolio, upate soon!
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next!