Reviews for Too Friendly
LiGi chapter 11 . 6/11
Again... Brilliant!

I don't normally read next generation fics, but seeing as I love your writing style I really wanted to see how you wrote the characters I do likeHarry, Ron, Hermione and even Dracofrom a completely different perspective. And of course you did not disappoint.

I really liked seeing them from Rose and Scorpius' points of view. And seeing the different parenting styles of Hermione and Ron, and Harry. I liked how you wrote Harry in this, particularly at the beginning when he got angry about Rose calling Ron and Hermione cowards.

Obviously I loved the scene with all the Weasley brothers... That goes without saying! And The Dinner. That whole scene was wonderful. I could picture the whole thing and it was fantastic. You nailed Ron and Draco's aggressive-while-still-pretending-to-be-trying-to-get-on snarky comments and actions to each other. And doing that scene from Astoria's point of view really worked, because she understands Draco and his mannerisms, so we got an insight into him as well.

Why am I incapable of writing short reviews?

Great story!
Fantasywings7 chapter 3 . 11/10/2017
Interesting... the Malfoys have a dark past, although I am a bit surprised that Harry does not take into consdieration that Draco was fairly Young when he, more or less, was forced into becoming a Death Eater... even if it is no excuse, he was under a lot of pressure, in a very tricky situation, and there is also the fact that, even if he surely recognized Harry for who is was, he did not give his identity away, and Narcissa did not tell Voldy that Harry was, miraculously, alive in the Forbidden Forest.

Even if Ron's and Hermione's reaction is more than understandably, Scorpius is neither Draco nor Lucius, and blood does not define who we are, after all, Andromeda Tonks, Teddy Lupin's grandmother, is as much Narcissa's sister, and Scorpius great-aunt as Bellatrix is.
morphin3 chapter 11 . 2/14/2017
This is so good! *applauds* Well done. Love everyone' characterization.
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 11 . 1/3/2017
This is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
Good written, but the plot is childish and false. It shows as the union between the two sides of the war, the Weasleys and the Malfoys... But this is a ridiculous lie. The war wasn't between two sides, but between the genocides and their victims... It's ridiculous to think the victims would accept the unrepentant and arrogant genocides within their family. Totally ridiculous.
Mari83 chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
I absolutely loved this!
Nala chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
Thanks I love this!
Bunnyrabbit100 chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
Great tale, well told. Both Rose and Scorpius are interesting characters and it is enchanting to meet the other characters after so many years have gone by in their lives. Thanks.
rebecahl97 chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
I loved this... I think it is pretty realistic. all of it, I loved Harry too, although the pensive part was a little bit strong I think Harry would do that first because he can make irrational decision when mad and second because at rose's age he had taken a lot so he knows she could handle it, and then she helps her as the awesome godfather he is. I have never give too much thought to Astoria but I liked how you portrayed her , and how she and Hermione handled the dinner. I loved the guys night Harry and the Weasley brothers had hahahhaah... in conclusion it is an awesome fic, thank you so much for writing it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
That whole dinner was excellent. So snarky!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
I feel like Harry's doing a great job of being "the cool godfather" who makes sure there will still be adult supervision if Rose decides to rebel against here Dad.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
This must be SOO WEIRD for Scorpius. Also terrifying, of course, but really... "And then our old house elf appeared and helped break them out." What?
HeRonLove chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
This was a pretty good fic I enjoyed reading it.
MrsCloWeasley chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
This chapter is a little bit blurry...oh...no wait...is tears in my eyesssssssssssss
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 11 . 12/22/2015