Reviews for Too Friendly
Fantasywings7 chapter 3 . 11/10
Interesting... the Malfoys have a dark past, although I am a bit surprised that Harry does not take into consdieration that Draco was fairly Young when he, more or less, was forced into becoming a Death Eater... even if it is no excuse, he was under a lot of pressure, in a very tricky situation, and there is also the fact that, even if he surely recognized Harry for who is was, he did not give his identity away, and Narcissa did not tell Voldy that Harry was, miraculously, alive in the Forbidden Forest.

Even if Ron's and Hermione's reaction is more than understandably, Scorpius is neither Draco nor Lucius, and blood does not define who we are, after all, Andromeda Tonks, Teddy Lupin's grandmother, is as much Narcissa's sister, and Scorpius great-aunt as Bellatrix is.
morphin3 chapter 11 . 2/14
This is so good! *applauds* Well done. Love everyone' characterization.
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 11 . 1/3
This is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
Good written, but the plot is childish and false. It shows as the union between the two sides of the war, the Weasleys and the Malfoys... But this is a ridiculous lie. The war wasn't between two sides, but between the genocides and their victims... It's ridiculous to think the victims would accept the unrepentant and arrogant genocides within their family. Totally ridiculous.
Mari83 chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
I absolutely loved this!
Nala chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
Thanks I love this!
Bunnyrabbit100 chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
Great tale, well told. Both Rose and Scorpius are interesting characters and it is enchanting to meet the other characters after so many years have gone by in their lives. Thanks.
rebecahl97 chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
I loved this... I think it is pretty realistic. all of it, I loved Harry too, although the pensive part was a little bit strong I think Harry would do that first because he can make irrational decision when mad and second because at rose's age he had taken a lot so he knows she could handle it, and then she helps her as the awesome godfather he is. I have never give too much thought to Astoria but I liked how you portrayed her , and how she and Hermione handled the dinner. I loved the guys night Harry and the Weasley brothers had hahahhaah... in conclusion it is an awesome fic, thank you so much for writing it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
That whole dinner was excellent. So snarky!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
I feel like Harry's doing a great job of being "the cool godfather" who makes sure there will still be adult supervision if Rose decides to rebel against here Dad.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
This must be SOO WEIRD for Scorpius. Also terrifying, of course, but really... "And then our old house elf appeared and helped break them out." What?
HeRonLove chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
This was a pretty good fic I enjoyed reading it.
MrsCloWeasley chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
This chapter is a little bit blurry...oh...no wait...is tears in my eyesssssssssssss
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
very lovely
BeckNiece chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
I don't read lots of Rose and Scopius fan fiction. I only read it occasionally because I love Ron and Hermione stories. That is how I found this one. And I really enjoyed reading it. I felt you were spot on with their characters. You said some reviewers thought Harry was too rough on Rose. I didn't because I knew he was acting out of his feelings for Ron and Hermione and all they had done for him.

Thank you for writing and for sharing.