Reviews for My Idiot
Cartoonny chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Okay... I'm having a little trouble grasping this one... What happened with Raven in her room when they got sent back to their own time? Cause I'm a bit confused... Great job, I'm just in need of a lil bit of clarification, that's all.
beastboy1y chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
i love it please update this story soon also i would like for you to continue your old story ''fractured'' i read all the wat and then got really disappointed by you your better than this force man but anyway great story...hold on ravens calling me gotta go (heaven knows what she wants)
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Lovely. Of course present day Raven could never admit her true feelings for Garfield, but perhaps some day...
Superboy99 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Awesome story!
Parishorse chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I think it's cute how Raven acts like she completely despises BB, but she secretly has a crush on him. Remember when you were little your friends told you that if a boy doesn't like you, that means he likes you? This is a great example of this old school convoluted reasoning (with the genders switched, of course)!
Alec33 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great one shot! Maybe a little creepy that she has a stalker album but understandable haha
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
SOOO stinkin' CUTE!
Soar Vandergeid chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Heh, I must say I really prefer this type of ending ! :P
Nice one shot once again ! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
wow its really good
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Cool story.
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This was wonderful, and I loved it very much. All of the characters were well in character, and you didn't rush anything. I wish this was more than a oneshot because you are a very talented writer and I love the story. Very well done.
Shadico chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Welp, that was really cute. Glad you bumped this and I got the chance to read it. I don't suppose you'd consider making an epilogue to this, like a series of quick glimpses on the events leading to the future meetup? (would love to read about how Gar finally finds out Rae doesnt hate him in this, haha)
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
this was a really enjoyable, light-hearted read!
it was fun to see how their future and current selves interacted with each other. also having their future kids in as well was great! no kid for cy and bee though huh? haha.
anyway, cool premise for the story, and nicely executed.
what the hell was i thinking chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Awwww this was cute. -
aavonlea chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This was very interesting to think about, you know with the whole concept of time and how certain events affect the way more events turn out. I didn't really like the Terra comments, but it works with the story. I was so not expecting to see Raven with an entire scrapbook for Beast Boy! But it's so adorable! This was really nice and cute and happy- making _