Reviews for My Idiot
Green Space Dorito chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
FLUFFFFF
Chris and Michael chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Damn, that was pretty cool. :) I wish this was a story though. But it's just fine how it is...although I curtaintly wouldn't object to a continuation.(hint-hint, wink-wink) ;)
Emily The Avenger chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Hey! Their wedding day is gonna be my 14th b-day!
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Awesome story, really well done. Love that end scene.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Interesting, and sweet, story! I liked the innovativeness of it, for example how Raven's been keeping both a picture album of BB and Malchior's book. The writing was proficient, as well!
Random Useless Info chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Okay... I'm having a little trouble grasping this one... What happened with Raven in her room when they got sent back to their own time? Cause I'm a bit confused... Great job, I'm just in need of a lil bit of clarification, that's all.
beastboy1y chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
i love it please update this story soon also i would like for you to continue your old story ''fractured'' i read all the wat and then got really disappointed by you your better than this force man but anyway great story...hold on ravens calling me gotta go (heaven knows what she wants)
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Lovely. Of course present day Raven could never admit her true feelings for Garfield, but perhaps some day...
Superboy99 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Awesome story!
Parishorse chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I think it's cute how Raven acts like she completely despises BB, but she secretly has a crush on him. Remember when you were little your friends told you that if a boy doesn't like you, that means he likes you? This is a great example of this old school convoluted reasoning (with the genders switched, of course)!
Alec33 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great one shot! Maybe a little creepy that she has a stalker album but understandable haha
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
SOOO stinkin' CUTE!
Soar Vandergeid chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Heh, I must say I really prefer this type of ending ! :P
Nice one shot once again ! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013