Reviews for My Idiot
ftrunks07 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
thoroughly enjoyed this, im following this story juuuust in case you add more at some point, it is definitely good enough to continue if you become so inspired :D
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
That was Intersting. I see Raven was in slap happy mode for this story. I wonder what goes through her head each time she hits him. Looks like all the Titans let's their guard down.

Raven was really freaking out about her future self. Beast Boy recovered from the shock faster. Raven really couldn't handle what she was seeing.

That was an unexpected ending, didn't think Raven would have a Beast Boy scrapbook hidden aware in the chest with Malchior. That was cute, Future Raven gave her past self sneak peak photos.

Raven certainly takes the bully the boy you like to the next level.
IcelandicLicorice chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
FLUFFFFF
IValkyrie-KnightI chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Damn, that was pretty cool. :) I wish this was a story though. But it's just fine how it is...although I curtaintly wouldn't object to a continuation.(hint-hint, wink-wink) ;)
Emily The Avenger chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Hey! Their wedding day is gonna be my 14th b-day!
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Awesome story, really well done. Love that end scene.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Interesting, and sweet, story! I liked the innovativeness of it, for example how Raven's been keeping both a picture album of BB and Malchior's book. The writing was proficient, as well!
Random Useless Info chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Okay... I'm having a little trouble grasping this one... What happened with Raven in her room when they got sent back to their own time? Cause I'm a bit confused... Great job, I'm just in need of a lil bit of clarification, that's all.
beastboy1y chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
i love it please update this story soon also i would like for you to continue your old story ''fractured'' i read all the wat and then got really disappointed by you your better than this force man but anyway great story...hold on ravens calling me gotta go (heaven knows what she wants)
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Lovely. Of course present day Raven could never admit her true feelings for Garfield, but perhaps some day...
Superboy99 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Awesome story!
Novella13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I think it's cute how Raven acts like she completely despises BB, but she secretly has a crush on him. Remember when you were little your friends told you that if a boy doesn't like you, that means he likes you? This is a great example of this old school convoluted reasoning (with the genders switched, of course)!
Alec33 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great one shot! Maybe a little creepy that she has a stalker album but understandable haha
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
SOOO stinkin' CUTE!
Soar Vandergeid chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Heh, I must say I really prefer this type of ending ! :P
Nice one shot once again ! :)