Reviews for The Ciarcrôin
N16 chapter 3 . 3/6
This was fascinating. I really enjoyed it.
tailysnaily chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
this is one of the best merlin fics out there. ive read jt at least a dozen times, and its always just as good. your fic is CRIMINALLY underappreciated.
ellijay chapter 3 . 2/14/2018
This was a fabulous story, much more creative and well-executed than most of the Merlin h/c I've read. The fragmentation of the narrative was really well done, adding to the overall feel of the story without being confusing. I'm so happy to have found your writing!
scarymez101 chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
I don't know how I've been on this site for so long and I haven't come across this story- its amazing!
Seriously, gems like this is why I trawl this site, sifting through the crap and the mundane, because once in a while, I find something like this.
Awesome story- really!
scarymez101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I don't know ho
Aaronna chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
As confusing as chapter 2 was, this is still an awesome story!
Susannah-Belle chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
YAHHHH! This story rocked!
fariedragon chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Lol I hope you do the converstions that were eluded to
wryter501 chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
this was an excellent mix of all the elements we all love - a desperate (and losing?) fight against a horrible and ancient evil, a trippy sense of what is reality, merlin's magic winning out against enormous odds (twice), protective arthur and knights, some moments of poignant humor... a beautifully written little fic!
eilonwy77 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Great story! Thanks for sharing it. :-)
Iridescent Aglet chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
That was awesome! You should write a sequel from Arthur's POV.
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Rereading this to satisfy my seemingly never ending need for Merlin whump and I finally put my finger on what Merlin's mind magic thing with Gwain reminds me of! VULCAN MIND MELD! XDXDXDXDXDXDXD don't know if that was intentional or not but I love it! I kind of wish it was used again/more in the story but this is awesome! Perfect for a quick whump fix:)
Syfygal chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I have to say, I've read this about eight times, it's so incredible. I could picture every moment and it was so excellently written :)
Catalyst Brew chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
In all honesty for the last scene I kept thinking it was a dream and that he would wake up in the beasts lair. Very well written.
Rachelle Lo chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
So well written. Disjointed horror, in-tune characterization, flowing dialogue.