Reviews for Big Big Girl
Cuteheart1986 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
That was really good. I'm speechless (almost) with awe.
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
That was so sad! but i liked it alot! can you make another that tells what everyone felt about what happened! please tell me if you write anything else!
Gundam Zero chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
It was good. But did Relena koll herself? And is Heero realy Alive?
Millennium Slinky chapter 1 . 6/14/2003

Hitomi chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
this was very goood!

Hitomi
Chibi Shi-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
That's so sad... hey! You write good!
Wing chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
*sniffle* That was so tragic! It was really really good. I really love that song too. It actually was so appropriate for this story and it I loved how you wrote it...for example, that part where she said: "You always knew you'd be the one to kill me, didn't you?" That broke my heart. I also loved how you portrayed Relena's emotions. They were very realistic. The only think your story didn't mention in detail was Heero's feelings for Relena. In Duo's letter, he says that Duo meant a lot to both him and Relena but the story never mentioned HxR's status or mutual feelings. That's only a tiny suggestion...wonder how Zechs will react when he finally finds his sister dead before her lover's tombstone. It's so different how usually when the sun peeks out from the clouds represents hope and you chose that moment for Relena to pull the trigger. At least, the are together after death. Anyway, I really loved your story, I'm touched. Gambatte for other stories! Ja ne! From the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*~Wing
Tomorrow chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Well, who would've realized the irony of the situation... he did kill her in a sense. Nice job, and I enjoyed the sap (yummy). I hope you write more stories about them! _
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Wah! What is with people and killing Heero?

Continue writing!