Reviews for My Responsibility
WerePoky chapter 22 . 2/28
May I congratulate you for a really wonderfully written storyline?
Simon wanna be chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
Well I really enjoyed this story! I am glad I was finally able to get around to reading the prequel to 10 24. I think this makes a lot more now reading it. This was an amazing little story, I wish it had lasted longer. I can't wait to see if you have anything new you are going to produce.
MikariStar chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
This was an excellent fanfic. Definitely one of the best Swat Kats stories I've listened to. I liked the action and how you put so much detail into everything going on, like describing a movie.
Rha'Shazad chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Another most excellent fic. Realism just helps draw you in and you'll mash that next chapter button until you tumble into the end. Highly recommended.
Matthicus chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Simply put; this is one of the best stories I have read. I enjoyed every chapter and the plot was just thrilling. Good Job!
Kutlass chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
Wow... incredible fic, Modad! It was akin to seeing a feature film unfold on the page. The descriptions and details were masterfully done, and you seemed to find just the right balance for the reader. There wasn't so much that it bogged us down and detracted from the story arc, but the details you did choose to include lent perfectly to the "real-world" problems of a place like Megakat City. I particularly enjoyed the intermittent flashbacks of Callie's past. While it was the mystery/horror theme at the heart of the fic that drove the story forward, I feel it was the character study of Callie that gave it some wonderful depth. It was great getting to know this version of the Deputy Mayor, and I hope we get to see more stories from your mad genius come to light! Well done, sir!
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
I felt it was a little anticlimactic when T-Bone was found only slightly battered. I think that was part to all the anticipation leading up to the find. The imagination goes wild with all the horrible possibilities. But it's also good to see our heroes get out of this alive.

Everything that happened afterward was also highly entertaining and full of its own action and intensity so I really have no complaints. All in all, this was an excellent read and very interesting to see the whole adventure from Callie's perspective. She's a tough she kat in her own rights. This is going in my favorites.
Saya Kurobara chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
So far so good. There was just something so striking in this first chapter that reminded me of my hometown. How no matter how hard we try the infrastructure is failing even though we have the among highest tax rates in at least the state if not the country. I find this to be well-written and am glad that there already more chapters waiting to be read.
Roller77 chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Outstanding, please do a sequal!
marati2011 chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Oh, the end, sorry for the family of Mr. Anderson, but Callie and Felina along, will it pass something with Chance and Jake in the future? Thanks for the story, really pleased me much
purpledragon6 chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
Epic! You have to write more stories!
ulyferal chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
LOL! Leave it to the gals to figure it out. I love it. Great story and great ending. Thanks for the ride!
marati2011 chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
It's a miracle, all are well and fast you are, there is only one chapter
marati2011 chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
I feel a little sorry for Viper, but I'm glad Felina and Callie are safe
Guest chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
Go Callie! Bout time she got to do someone in and prove she's no damsel in distress!