Reviews for My Responsibility
taziahall chapter 22 . 11/27

I enjoyed IT ALL; beginning, middle, and END. Thanks for writing MoDad~
taziahall chapter 19 . 11/27
Callie is being every bit a BOSS here.

Absolutely BOSS.
taziahall chapter 15 . 11/27
taziahall chapter 13 . 11/27
taziahall chapter 12 . 11/27
You know, if there were ever candidates for a couple of female SWAT Kats, it would be Callie and Felina. They're sort of honorary SWAT Kats by association anyway :3
taziahall chapter 11 . 11/27
Cheerleader Callie, don't hate.

I love the interaction and exchanges between these two ladies. One is absolute girly-girl, the other, epic tomboy. Both very strong, beautiful and awesome in their own way.

Now dangit, Pumadyne, y u so shady?
taziahall chapter 10 . 11/27
Callie met the SWAT Kats in Starbucks... ModDaD, I love you for that. No really, I love that it was a subtle, funny, and even mundane way to meet. It's GREAT! I also like how you transition these memories between scenes when Callie wakes up.

"...the two seemed genuine, if a little cartoonish"

I C WAT U DID THERE~~~ Way to spank that 4th wall, lol.

The length Callie is going for her SWAT Kats, you go girl.

OMG having some dead-looking, white, alien thing dragging it's way towards you in the stark sunlight in the middle of a barren wasteland is just as scary as having it happen in the dark!
taziahall chapter 9 . 11/27
THE STRUGGLE IS REAL... Seriously good stuff MoDaD. Those white creatures remind me of the zombie-like ones in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
taziahall chapter 6 . 11/27
Felina truly is badass. I love the way you write her. I mean she'll just strip down right there, she don't care, lol! Her reasoning, well she IS in the locker room. Terribly pragmatic D
taziahall chapter 5 . 11/27
Plot thickens..
taziahall chapter 4 . 11/27
OMG that cliffhanger. My heart jumped at the breathing in the communicator...
taziahall chapter 3 . 11/27
taziahall chapter 1 . 11/27
Daaaang, the politics! They're quite juicy.

I am loving this so far, MoDaD!

I also love how you write Callie. She really does have her work cut out for her trying to hold everything together. I would CRACK if I had HER job. It was also neat seeing a little peek into what her mundane mornings are like D
WerePoky chapter 22 . 2/28
May I congratulate you for a really wonderfully written storyline?
Simon wanna be chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
Well I really enjoyed this story! I am glad I was finally able to get around to reading the prequel to 10 24. I think this makes a lot more now reading it. This was an amazing little story, I wish it had lasted longer. I can't wait to see if you have anything new you are going to produce.