Reviews for 1985 A
tricorvus chapter 5 . 1/22
oh my god this is RICH!
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 4 . 1/22
oh good gravy... things moving along nicely.
rock on
tricorvus chapter 3 . 1/22
oh my goodness! great chapter, marvelous story
tricorvus chapter 2 . 1/22
damn. bttf ff authors actually bring their game to the table.
I like this. It's real.
rock on
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Very interesting, but two comments:

- At times, the story is both going too fast and retelling the exact details of the movie. With there being two Martys (and Evangeline), you could have the tale deviate somewhat from the path of the original at times. Just try to imagine the natural consequences of having more than one person in the scene, while in the meantime keeping roughly to the same outcome. Other scenes, though, like the one at the end, with the gang spotting the multiple Martys (and Evangeline) are all right. Although you keep using the present tense when at other times you use the past tense... perhaps you could try to maintain consistency in that.

- You keep using 'Marty' for both Martys. I think it might work out better if you stick to different names for them, even if it were as simple as 'LP Marty' and 'Marty A'.

Besides that, though, it's still a good story.
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Very interesting story. You're moving a bit fast at the end, though - I can understand you don't want to rewrite the more boring part of the day that happened prior to the dance, but this is going extremely fast. It's still good, though. Poor Lone Pine Marty/Regular Marty/Marty-in-red must be so confused to see Marty-in-black/Alternate Marty/Marty-A kissing Evangeline. He might even think 'she's cute, but I prefer Jennifer' and if they make it back to the 'normal' 1985 and meet Jennifer, Marty-A might have the same thoughts, but in reverse.
Ana chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I love it! It's really creative and original. I haven't read any fanfics that use Back to the Future part ll. Please write more!
ScarredTimeCircuits chapter 1 . 10/31/2012