Reviews for Tricks and Treats
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 10/26
Huh, that was unexpected and a little scary. Eliot calling Lindsey Daddy?
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Aww! That is so cute!
StrawberryMnM chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
If Linny stakes all the Edwards and Bellas can I help? I don't like vamps. DIE VAMPIRES DIE! Never watched Angel, but I still don't like vampires. Blech. And Angel's mean!
Mori Lina chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
*squeals in delight* that was sooo cute eliot calling lindsey daddy. though amusingly enough, lindsey has rather seemed to want to take that job up. hehe i just think that lindsey as a dad would be very cute. him trying to protect his child from all the bad things especially since he knows about all those extra bad things out there. like the one that has this thing about grabbing him by the neck alot. _

looking forward to more from this universe. great work as always. _
FirstBorn chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I like this intro of Lindsey's world into 'Leverage,' & bringing in Lorne. Perhaps Lorne could visit the Leverage team?

Take care & hope school's going ok.
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012

Oh Lindsey, oh Lindsey. You're just too adorable to be true. And Eliot? Well he's a chocolate-covered cherry, sitting on the icing of a cake. And I know, my dear poes, that you're pretty busy these days, but can I ask for more stories of them two? Consider that little review as my virtual Halloween treat for you.

Happy Halloween and Peace out, Huntress
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was completely awesome.
Illucida chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I really enjoyed this piece! The conflict with Angel was written very well, and the trick or treating was just adorable. Also, I liked the playful manner in which you wrote this story.
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh my God, this is awesome! Awesome I tell you! And I don't even like Halloween so much, but awesome! :D

Little Eliot as Batman? So good! He had to be the tortured soul type hero. Superman would be too clean cut. Batman makes perfect sense. (Or maybe I'm reading too much into this... lol)

Eliot, Parker, and Hardison all getting hyped on sugar is hilarious and soooo accurate, especially Parker. I love that Eliot has gone from protector of the young ones to protected by them. Those three have a bond, no matter what, and thats important. Plus your descriptions of Parker when sugar-high and what she would be like if you tried to take her candy - I love al that. You have this sense of humour in your writing that I just adore, mate, I really do! And Bandit the BatDog? Oh, I am just squeeing over every aspect of this!

Linny's nostalgia was bittersweet. I totally see why he wants El to stay a kid and at the same time not. Its nice for him to be that innocent again, but ultimately its a lie. Eventually he must be turned back, and I know that, not least because you told me he would be later ;)

Then can Angel to wreak havoc! I'm so proud of Lindsey, not for his suicidal tendencies, obviously, but for loving Eliot more than himself. He keeps proving that and Angel is stunned by it because he can't believe the lawyer he once knew could be so selfless. Of course, he never knew about the twin brother. I think Linny would've let Angel kill him, but at the same time, I'm sure he knew he could talk his way out of this one, especially when Angel believed Eliot was actually Lindsey's son. (The screaming of 'Daddy!' clearly helped! lol) I also think Angel was thinking about Connor for some of this. he ahd to be, didn't he?

One of my fave lines - "Surprised to see a real live ghost on Halloween, Angel?". Thats just so his twisted sense of humour. As well as the part that comes after - "You're supposed to be dead," Angel growls, and pushes him back harder against the wall. Ow. Lindsey grins through bloody teeth (oh yes, there had been a brief tussle before Lindsey had gotten pinned) and laughs. "Well, I'm not." Its just perfect! :)

I'm glad Eliot beat on Angel. I'm glad Nate was the one to take El out of the situation. I'm glad Angel let Lindsey go when he realised he was going straight. I'm really glad Linny told Angel all about Lorne - I'm sorry but he deserved that knife to twist in his gut. FangBoy did a bad thing to his friend that last day :(

"Soccer Dad" - love it! And the retort about American Football vs our football. Excellent stuff. As was Parker thwacking Linny in the back of the head for El 'cause lit'lun couldn't reach! lol

Its so sweet, right down to the Jolly Rancher and the usual brotherly bickering. I do love all your 'verses, mate, and I couldn't pick a favourite, but this one is right up there. You made me love your mini!Eliot concept, even though I wasn't sold on it in the beginning. This is a wonderful addition to it... and now my review is almost as long as your fic. Oops? ;)

froggygrl chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Deaged Eliot is sooo adorable! I can't wait til ur next xcross over!
rainsoakedreams chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
!SQUEAK! Oh the cuteness is almost too much! Lol, have to love wee!Eliot beating up on his damaged twin to make a point, and sharing his candy. He's the cutest widdle thing ever!

Yeah, totally feeling the glare there. He's still a cutie *ducks and hides*

Anyway, before I get my toosh whipped by somebody half my size, story love, it was adorable, funny and touching. MUCH LOVE!

PS: Yes, the line so would have been funny
AWanderersHaven chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
That was adorable! I love how Lindsey has become more than just someone out for revenge.

Edward and Bella are not vampires. They're fairies. Only fairies glitter. Vampires burst into flame.