Reviews for A Killer From The Past
smuffly chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
A beautiful chapter - made all the more enjoyable by the banter between the characters as they prepare for the wedding itself. Great way to end what has been such a fun story to follow. Thank you!
tlh45 chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Loved it! Can't wait for the next story!
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
I really liked this story and it was good. Loved the ending. :)
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Cool. I kinda hope for a wedding on the show as to being the last episodes since I kinda think this might be the last season.
BnBfanatic chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Dang it I love this story but I hate when writers skip over the best part of hurt/comfort - the getting to the hospital and finding out what all was wrong with Mac, etc. I still love the story but I am bummed that you skipped over all that.
tlh45 chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Great chapter...can't wait to read about the wedding and hopefully something from the honeymoon! Loved the part where Jo saved Mac's life and asked God for help...perfect!
smuffly chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Oh, what a happy chapter!
CSIflea chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Awwww, this was so sweet! Great chapter...
BnBfanatic chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
Awesome chapter! Update soon!
smuffly chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
Gotta love Jo in this chapter!
tlh45 chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Loved the way Jo came to the rescue in the end. Hope Christine and Mac get to spend that weekend at the beach. So well written...really enjoying this story!
CSIflea chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Oh wow, they found him! Finally, now the next battle starts. Great update, please don't make us wait long...
smuffly chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Very exciting! Ellie is coming across as strong, yet still very believable. Meanwhile, Mac is determined to escape, with both Ellie and Christine. Will he make it? Will the team get there first? Or will things go from bad to worse? Can't wait to find out. (So nice that Adam found the vital piece of evidence.)
tlh45 chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
So what actually could get Lindsey fired is what's going to save their lives...that's cool! You've done a great job with this story...I really have enjoyed reading it and can't wait to see what's next!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2012