Reviews for You and Me Baby, Ain't Nothing But Mammals
'Finish this fic' dude, 2016 now, ya there
Ever-Lethargic chapter 9 . 4/8
Omfg Yamamoto is so perfect in this, absolutely love how you characterize him. XD
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 8 . 3/31
Takeshi and kyoya! *faints*
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 9 . 3/31
Apologies for the typos on my previous reviews - i can be quite an idiot when I type using my phone - but thank you for the chapter! Will this be picked up again and updated soon?
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 7 . 3/31
Another awesome chap! I agree with you that there are 1827 fics that are (sadly) not that.. well done? Tsuna is usually depicted as a super cool character or a super uke character - and at the end, loses Tsuna's chacter.
Anyway, its fine if this is cracked all the way -i'm taking a break from all the serious fics out here :)
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 5 . 3/31
Thanks for includong Izaya here. And i can't stop laughing (i was on a bus when i was reading this- and i look like an idiot)! You totallt made my day. Kudos!
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 4 . 3/31
Oh dear god. I'm fangirling over Mukuro! Damnn sexy bastard!
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 3 . 3/31
I'm not sure why i have not found this fic when you were writing it! Damn!
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 2 . 3/31
I love your Yamamoto! And don't worry, you have balanced his happy go lucky / hitman personality. Thank you for centering this on Hibari, though. I love the guy to the ends of the earth!
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 3/31
I'm at chapter 1, and i must say that this is one of the best reborn crack fic that i've read! .awesome!
FANactic Writer chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
Good I love this and hope to see more! :3
Gavriel chapter 8 . 5/9/2015
Oh, God. Why?
.Whyyyyyyy?!

/sanity goes to curl up in the foetal position in a corner while I laugh until I cry

I'm just going to ship 1827 forever now, this is crackgold.
Torashii chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
I actually laughed until I was wheezing reading this /o/ hilarious
Yenaya chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
You're just changed my headcanon Yamamoto forever. Now if I ever read anything about him and baseball, I probably won't associate it with the sport.
Psycho Nocturnal chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Oh my god this is so hilarious
I hope you'll still continue writing this story
I can't count how many times I as out of breathe because I was laughing so hard
XD