Reviews for The Obsidian-Scaled Dragon
Jawn!
Blank00000 chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Looks good, will follow.
AbelleClyn chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
You're right, this is Sherlock we are dealing with. Darn. Drunk Sherlock in the bbc series is just the best! I love how you make him so annoying, yet so loveable. :)
AbelleClyn chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Dun Dun DUHHHHH! Mycroft bugs the heck outta me.
AbelleClyn chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
The interaction between John and drago-lock is awesome and entirely 'realistic'...in a way. Keep it up. :)
AbelleClyn chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Okay, main thing: I LOVE how you capitalize things like Name and World because it gives the word a whole new meaning. It really shows that, in Sherlock's dragonian mind, he focuses on what topic in the sentence is important and increases your understanding of how he thinks. Love it!
AbelleClyn chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
OMG, the dragon thingy giving John the 'get real' look made me crack up so bad. John is much more developed in this so far and I love how he has dry humor as well. :)
AbelleClyn chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Hey! So, I haven't heard of the Inheritance Cycle, but I have heard of Sherlock, which I love. I really like how this is starting out and I like that it isn't at all confusing, but quite interesting and fast paced. Keep up the great work and I'll be sure to check in with your stories later.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
More please
Smiling Dreams chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Anderson... Is a bloody chicken?! Laughing so hard right now, it's not even funny. Well, the story is, but you get my meaning!
Smiling Dreams chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Would have reviewed earlier but had that 503 error thing so...
Anyway, this made me laugh (especially the chickens bit) and I really hope you update soon. Thank you. :3
Moonpie chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
I didnt think it possible, combining Sherlock and the Inheritance Cycle but you've done it; and done it well might I say. I commend you and look forward to your next update.
TheDragonPrinces chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
I don't mind cussing. I suggest you do whatever comes naturally/easiest )

Karin Bones
fandoms for president chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Great! I love it! Pleease continue this story I want to see how sherlock annoys our loved characters from inheritance cause you portrayed him perfect
Also the parts like 5 john thumbs long! I literally squeaked it was so sweet please more from that too!
Nurmengardx chapter 5 . 7/21/2013