Reviews for A Different Kind of Ally
You do realize that EdWin is canon, right?
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 21 . 10/4/2014

But ONE THING I noticed -
You forget that Toph is blind a lot.

Like, in Chapter 16, when "Toph peered over his shoulder and looked curiously at his coded notebook," or when Toph tells Ed in Chapter 10 that Katara would rather have him wearing red gloves instead of white, and probably a few other times that I forgot. Just saying, you should fix that.

Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Wooo! So cool! new chapter please!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Toph is blind. TOPH CAN'T SEE!
Fallen heavens chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Way to go, not only can characters suddenly telepart, but Blind earth benders can suddenly see, now what color a pair of gloves are, watch someone put a toy back together, know how advance machinery works, aim in the exact direction of her friends when fire bending, as well as Edwards automail breaking somehow and was never explained.

Great job!
Certifiable Genius chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
I'm exceedingly curious to see what the voice is up to and the actual identity - I am not fully convinced it's Kimblee, but rather I'm holding out the hope for the culprit behind the voice being Truth. Creta invading? This is getting serious, fast. Fullmetal needs to wrap this up quickly if he wants to stop Amestris getting knee-deep in yet another war - after all, it wouldn't be good for the new Furher's reputation, eh?
nickz24 chapter 21 . 7/8/2014
That was funny. I approve of the chapter so much. ready for the next chapter.
liliDreamer89 chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
love the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter. very well written 2.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
Carolina36 chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
Okay yes the chapters are short(like ed) but I really like the story, and but did you kill of Winry cause I can't tell. I know you killed of teacher. And I assuming al married may. And is this another story when ed ends up with Toth cause I don't hate the ship. Please continue
nickz24 chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
Read every chapter put out today... so good! Hope u continue this some day.
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
this is great!
Kazaru13 chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
please oh truth please! UPDATE!
Chibi-Can chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Wait a minute! How did he teleport!?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
Kinda wish you would update...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »