Reviews for A Different Kind of Ally
Lol. You just wanted to see Mustang, huh?

Btw, ever updating this?
Yep. Kimblee influence. Definitely.
Ok. Really need some backstory
"I'm sympathizing with Mustang! Damn this mission!"
Made me laugh. a lot.
Ok. Wtf happened to Ed? Cause either something noncanon happened to make him that way, or he's hella OOC when it comes to war, killing, and second chances. The story is still wonderful tho
How did Topher know the colour?
Yay for Ed losing his sanity! Cause you know he swore not to kill, but... apparently it's Kimblee's spirit that follows his alchemy, huh?
pokeperson01 chapter 21 . 11/30/2016
I love how intricate this story is. I sometimes loose what has and has not been said but overall I love it very much. I hope you continue it soon!
Gwntan12 chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
Uh... Ed won't actually leave people to die, no matter how much of an asshole they are. So yeah, that bit where Ed pretty much left the general and his subordinates to suffocate under the sea isn't actually correct. I mean, never killed anyone, not even the homunculi. Only in the 2003 anime had Ed killed someone, but I doubt you're following that, considering the fact that Ling appears.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
You do realize that EdWin is canon, right?
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
THIS IS REALLY GOOD

But ONE THING I noticed -
You forget that Toph is blind a lot.

Like, in Chapter 16, when "Toph peered over his shoulder and looked curiously at his coded notebook," or when Toph tells Ed in Chapter 10 that Katara would rather have him wearing red gloves instead of white, and probably a few other times that I forgot. Just saying, you should fix that.

BUT OTHER THAN THAT

THIS ROCKS, SO KEEP WRITING
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Wooo! So cool! new chapter please!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Toph is blind. TOPH CAN'T SEE!
Fallen heavens chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Way to go, not only can characters suddenly telepart, but Blind earth benders can suddenly see, now what color a pair of gloves are, watch someone put a toy back together, know how advance machinery works, aim in the exact direction of her friends when fire bending, as well as Edwards automail breaking somehow and was never explained.

Great job!
Certifiable Genius chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
I'm exceedingly curious to see what the voice is up to and the actual identity - I am not fully convinced it's Kimblee, but rather I'm holding out the hope for the culprit behind the voice being Truth. Creta invading? This is getting serious, fast. Fullmetal needs to wrap this up quickly if he wants to stop Amestris getting knee-deep in yet another war - after all, it wouldn't be good for the new Furher's reputation, eh?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »