Reviews for Trick Your Treat
draresssss chapter 1 . 4/3
that was so amazing when i've been reading this story i feel some shock and sweetness:)
OO chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Very well done! It was very easy to visualize what was going on!
543 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
WRITE. THAT. FOURSOME! O.o
Day-DayRyoshka chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I loved how you included a scene of KiyoshixHyuga! I've recently started to get more into this pairing; Mind making a one-shot of them? :3
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You call it 'hot'? I think this word doesn't do justice for this fic. It was amazing. And that end implying foursome is just begging to be writen!
Will you be kind and write this hot foursome? Please?
I loved it!
2olluxbee2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
holy shit that wAS HOT
rawdaisy chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Mmmmm that was incredibly hot! When Aomine asked to join in at the end hahaha that made me laugh :') but how did they get in when I thought Kagami locked the door?
Mizu-chii chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
- soo hot aah im going to faint /
Akumanosaiainoko chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
All i can say is wow. I haven't been that impressed with a FF in a long time. Not only was it written amazingly, but it also was so hot ** it's so nice to read a story that was strutted and well. People can get so lazy when writting, but this was perfect. Just gonna save it somewhere so i an read it again hah! Did an amazing job. adored it! 3
Liz492 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Fucking sexy.
That is all I can say.
Actually... PLEASE WRITE THAT FOURSOME!?
Shaanon chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Give us more AoKise, guuurls!
Foursome is fine. This story is so sexy and hot, dammit.
nightcorerocker chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hot damn. Hoooooooooooooooot daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Can you do a foursome please?
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
oh wow.. the maid outfit was adorable XD i can totally see kuroko wearing one.. hahha.. this was really hot! love love love it! )
kyouko68 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Pff! The ending omg! asdfghjkl;'
PeanutButterBirthmark chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
My thoughts when I finished the story: I'm a dirty, dirty pervert.

*rereads*