Reviews for A New Life
Jissy2013 chapter 13 . 2/7
Love it so sweet :):')
misuky7 chapter 28 . 5/23/2014
This duo was amazing. I am quite sad that there will not be a sequel, I would have loved to read about Draco and Harry's time at Hogwarts. Raven sounds like a gem, and I'm glad everything worked out well. :3
LunaDraco Malfoy chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
Can you write down the name of the books?
Really loved it! And I want to read more!
(Can you also update the name for this book on A New Take on Harry Potter, it is still called sequal)
-HG
LunaDraco Malfoy chapter 26 . 4/12/2013
Harry- Griffindor
Draco- Slytherine
Raven- Ravenclaw!
ReadingStar chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
Greyback! Never thought of it, how did others guess? Gosh, Alyssa seems to always be the center of things. Almost dying, getting kidnapped twice and having a baby not to forget the vissions! Poor Alyssa.
ReadingStar chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
So the only thing Sirius pays attention to in History of Magic is that you should never mess with a goblin! That was lucky. Sirius is funny!
ReadingStar chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
Draco has to stay with them.
MMWillow13 chapter 28 . 4/11/2013
lovely ending or new beginning
ReadingStar chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Once again I know it is too late, but I think that they can stick with aunti for Lyssa, not sure about Remy, maybe uncle...
And trust me, I am loving your Sequal!
ReadingStar chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
NOOOO, I was looking forward to the pairing. I wish you could write it. :(
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 28 . 2/14/2013
Thank you for writing the story. Very entertaining. :) If you ever write another one in this AU, I'd follow it!
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Oh I loved the trial chapter. But then I love law and trials and loopholes.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
I thought the chapter was really good. I get migraines too, and they're no fun, but sometimes I come up with really good story ideas during or right after them. Big thumbs up on the story so far. It's great.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Apparently I like fluffy stories because I liked this chapter a lot. I'm glad Harry will finally have a playmate his own age. I Draco.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
I'm sorry about the nasty pms. I didn't like the pairing but I wouldn't have done that. Sorry it happened that way. :(