Reviews for Don't Look Him in the Eyes
cutetits chapter 1 . 1/16
Found it, read it...Totally love it!
Wish there's a new chapter :)
Silimaira chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
"People say I mirror her eyes perfectly, same fire, same passion." -and that's when I knew exactly where this was going. And red hair . . . eep.
Predictably, the link to the picture is broken.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love it.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was AWESOME! I kind wanted a lemon, but hey I'm happy with this. I think the OC worked best anyway, just saying. I really did enjoy this and wish you'd add more, but if you don't it's cool. Nice work. Bye.
Nightingale89 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is a very interesting and wonderful story! Very well written. It definitely keeps you on the edge of your to know what happens next. I seriously hope that you continue the story, I'm dying to know what happens :) Loved it! 3
dancingwithinsanity chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Please pretty please make this a multi-chapter fanfic! It's awesome!
Oh and Dance with the Devil is an awesome song, btw :)
Under A Cloud chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I actually thoroughly enjoyed this, while the language wasn't the most impressive (I spied a few grammar errors, *grin* but that's okay because we all have slips here and there) and the storyline wasn't the most elaborate (I mean, how much can a one-shot portray, right?), but this was fluent and rich in emotions. At the very least, no Mary-Sue-ness or bimbos. I liked the setting and the story it conveyed, a genuine job well down :)
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I like it and would love to read the rest of it.
mistress akasha chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I LIKE IT!
BlackEyedRaven chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You should defenitely turn it into a multichapter! And Itachi is the best for this role! ;)) x
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Fascinating AU. Definitely want to read more. I liked Amaya.