Reviews for The Adventures of Spaceman and Timegirl
So it doesn't look like you are going to update anytime soon, which is a shame bc I woul absolutely LOVE to have more of this to read. Im SO glad that you made this spin off :) thanks! :D
I was wondering... What are the videos that you occasionally mention?
-WHOknows
Sweet'N'Fabulous chapter 9 . 3/20
hehehe it's so funny imaging LJ in a gandalf costume XD
Nights Eternal Dream chapter 1 . 1/9
AWW!
When he said 'I'll be Space and you be Time", I had a flashback to the episode with the Adipose when the woman went, "I'll be Health and you'll be Safety." LOL! Did you mean to do that or was it a coincidence?
PurpleReader29 chapter 27 . 11/11/2013
Love J's messing with 9! Interesting idea that J helped the world not be destroyed by the rift. Makes lots of sense!
sailormajinmoon chapter 27 . 11/10/2013
Great chapter as usual! It was very amusing, and I could easily see J doing that to his dad. Can't wait for the next chapter!
rya-fire1 chapter 26 . 10/8/2013
wish there was a like button!
sailormajinmoon chapter 26 . 10/8/2013
Great chapter as usual! I love River's reaction to both seeing the Face of Boe and realizing it was Jack. It is curious as to how he becomes the Face of Boe, maybe one day it will be explained. Can't wait for the next chapter!
rya-fire1 chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
*cheers for both LJ and River* at least it was a practice run for her. no wonder she handled that Dalek so well in the big bang episode with the 11th. Allons-y!
sailormajinmoon chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
Great chapter as usual! I like how J introduced River to Daleks, making sure that she would be safe during her first encounter with one. Can't wait for the next chapter!
sailormajinmoon chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Great chapter as usual! Poor J, having to soon lose River, and actually knowing when that would be happening. Wonder what will happen in the next chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter!
rya-fire1 chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
*sniffles* Most likely the one heartbreaking thing is those 'chance' meetings of past and future. Allons-y and Geronimo!
sailormajinmoon chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
Great chapter as usual! River got to meet Clara! Loved how she started to torture J by mentioning to Clara all of the times she tried to set him up with others. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
I saw in your other story C for Clara! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HER HERE! Will she be his Link in that chapter? Please say so they are adorable!
CrazyLife247 chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Clara Cara or Clara "Ozzy" Oswald
VVAgirl chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
I was literally just reading your chapters for 'The Doctor's Daughter' in the Lunar Cycle with Evy. And I thought how awesome it would be, since your doing the whole alphabet thing for this story, if the J chapter was LJ meeting Jenny and then Evy and the Doctor find out she's alive.

I'm not sure if you already planned it that way but it would be awesome if LJ had a sibling and then the Time Lords would know their daughter is alive!

Eeeeeerrrhhhhhh! I'm squealing just thinking about it. Just please consider it. But if you already have a story idea for J then I'm sure it will fantastic!