Reviews for The Adventures of Spaceman and Timegirl
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 27 . 11/19/2014
Tee hee. I like it! J is completely the Doctor and Evy's son! I love it! Does this mean that he will meet Nine a little more? I mean, he saved his life on Downing Street, and bumped into him here: does that mean they'll meet again?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
Nice! I like it!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
Awwwww, poor LJ! I feel so sorry for him! Great chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
Cool! I love it! Very original idea!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
I like it! I'd really like to see River's reaction when she realizes who LJ is.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/16/2014
Will Jenny have a link? Please tell me she will! That would be great!
call911now chapter 32 . 5/15/2014
awwwww
it was well worth the wait
the feels, they burn
Lily chapter 32 . 5/11/2014
Aww! I love this! Happy Mother's Day, Liz! I'm thinking of starting watching once upon a time so I can read your story you are writing. I am looking forward for your merlin sequel and for the next chapter of "An Ancient Observer." I would like to know when you will most likely first post the Merlin sequel. I am aware that stories can take quite a while to write, but I hope to read your amazing writing soon!
Tipper dehavilland chapter 32 . 5/10/2014
You make me cry :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I now pu haven't updated this in awhile but please do soon! Do you already have an idea for L? Is it LJ? I think that would be so cute! Seeing river with little him! :)
-WHOknows
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I love this spinoff! Please update soon!
authorlouise chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
How come River doesn't have a link? As you've said time lord/lady genes are dominant.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/14/2014
So it doesn't look like you are going to update anytime soon, which is a shame bc I woul absolutely LOVE to have more of this to read. Im SO glad that you made this spin off :) thanks! :D
I was wondering... What are the videos that you occasionally mention?
-WHOknows
Sweet'N'Fabulous chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
hehehe it's so funny imaging LJ in a gandalf costume XD
Z.Rosa chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
AWW!
When he said 'I'll be Space and you be Time", I had a flashback to the episode with the Adipose when the woman went, "I'll be Health and you'll be Safety." LOL! Did you mean to do that or was it a coincidence?