Reviews for Monday's Child
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
What a creepily awesome story. I would sure love it if you decided to make it a multi-chapter fic. What do you think? I'd sure love to read more! Thanks so much, Nicole. :)
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Awwww - poor Sammy!
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
*AGGRESSIVELY PULLS AT HAIR AND CONTINUES TO CRY*
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Okay that was just creepy. I like how you never gave the pervert's name. That totally added more to the creep factor. I'm just so grateful Dean went with his gut on this one. I have a feeling we wouldn't have liked wher the guy was taking this with Sammy. I would have loved to have known what daddy John did to the guy though. One side note. I'm thinking pizza guy never went into that walk in freezer again.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Thanks for sharing this interesting story. It definitely had the feel of a Winchester case. My only question is why the guy even invited the Winchesters into his apartment in the first place. I wonder what his intent was, when he let it slip that he had caught both Evan and Sammy? But any way you slice it (pun intended), I'm glad Dean rescued Sam before something worse happened to him. Gotta love big brother Dean!
Begonias chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is wonderful! I really love all of your stories! You're a great writer. :)
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Okay maybe a tad insensitive, but all I could think of when they were in that pizzeria was that that cook would probably never go near a freezer, or a pizzeria for that matter, for the rest of his life...lol
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
AHH PROTECTIVE JOHN AND DEAN
AAHHHB
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Well, that was creepy as hell. I'm glad that Dean figured out what was going on and rescued Sam before that sick fuck could do something worse to him. The way he was talking made it seem like he would do a lot more to Sam than just lock him in a freezer and then chop him into bits once he was dead... know what I mean? Sounded like a pedophile to me. The story was really well written and I enjoyed it immensely. Keep up the awesome job!
mngrue chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Uh, yeah, I wouldn't like Halloween either! Poor Sammy, but good work on this one : )
Miss221B chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Loved it!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in ages! I just finished up my first semester, and I've been swamped lately. :P

However, I did get to read this story when you first posted it (even if I didn't get to review) and I've come back and skimmed it several times since then.

This is THE best thing you could have done for a Halloween story. I love that for a Halloween instead of writing about a ghost or a monster, you made the bad guy human. I think it made one of the creepiest stories yet because it made more real.

And that being said, I LOVED big brother Dean in this of course. :D When he found those photos and put two and two together all I could think was "Ohh, this guy is SO dead!" You don't mess with Dean's little brother and get away with it. And considering what the guy did, and what he was planning on doing, that goes even double.

And I really loved the ending; very sweet. :)

This:
Dean quirked a smile. "Dude. Get off of me," he grumbled even as he wrapped his arm around Sam, lending his warmth and support to the traumatized, clingy kid.
Had me going AWWWW

Awesome story!
IrishNun chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
The kidnapper gave up a little quickly for my liking but I loved how Dean saved Sammy in the end. Very heroic. Very Dean :P
Benjaminjonathan chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Realllly good story. Bravo!
Elisab68 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Poor Sam who didn't already like Halloween!
I'm French and I appreciated this good story.
Thank you.