Reviews for Face Down
Teddy Benjamin L chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Up his Earse, pronunsed the way its spelled.
And as I say: filthy pureblood (tm)
Terra-Wendy chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
"A bigass metal object to the back of the head!"
IRON MAN'S DICK!
Spunky0ne chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Oh, I love the way that played out! *sighs* I wish Rowling had played more with romance in her work. She did to some extent, but she could have done more. And what one of us wouldn't like to see her go back now and write more of the history behind HP? I know I would! Bravo! Nicely done. I am now very much in the mood for hot cocoa with a splash of peppermint liquer and a few, still warm from the oven, cookies!
Spunky0ne chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
It sounds as though this girl has a secret potential to become dangerous! I like that.
Mindfreak101 chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
I think the story turned out really well. The ending was pretty funny an everything worked out in the end.
me chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Luv it so sad its over :-C
Mindfreak101 chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
I would say, now she can rid herself of that trash, but you'd probably beat me for it lol. Let's watch her find her way and be with a man who truly cares for her
Mindfreak101 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
I will be waiting for more as usual. It's after midnight as I write this. I'm tired therefore I will not leave a criticism review to praise or shoot the story off in the proverbial kneecaps. (I never get to say that enough)
Vampwolf22 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Amazing as always! Great to see Lena make an appearance,and to see Sirius's kindness contrasted with Lucius in general
Spunky0ne chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Yay! She starts to see the light...to break out of the clutches of that pretty beast! Spunky is pleased! Please update soon. I don't get to read as much because I am so busy writing, but this was a nice, well-paced read. Keep it up! :)
Spunky0ne chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Ooh, Sirius is about to go to the mat with Lucius. This will be interesting!
Spunky0ne chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Oh, I hope she doesn't kill him for that. She might misunderstaand. I liked getting more of her personality, and to see how she kind of disappears when Lucius is tormenting her...haunting.
Spunky0ne chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Again, a chillingly vivid reflection of Malfoy's arrogance and cruelty. I am getting more curious about the girl, her background...how she became so unfortunate as to fall for a guy like that. She seems tragically intelligent, but not so wise. Quite the curse, that!
Spunky0ne chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Lucius is such a mean bastard! Well done representing that cruelty we've come to know and cringe at. This poor girl needs to be saved from herself as much as Malfoy. It will be interesting to see what Sirius does with that!
Lipshitz98 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012