Reviews for The B Sides
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
I am going totally insane because how could I have missed this! When you posted Overdue this morning, I wanted to go back and reread some of the B-Sides. So I started with Ten, only I don't remember reading ANY OF IT! How did I miss it! I loved every word. I cried like a baby and I loved all the babies. Ok, now I better make sure I didn't miss any of the others before I read Overdue.
GorGirl chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Dying to know if Bella got a little girl, and if Alice and Jasper make a go of it. Loved your story!
jennykate chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Ok, you're getting all the sniffles out of me on this one. I've loved these outtakes. It's great getting Edward's POV on some of this stuff. Thanks again for sharing your story. You already know how much I love it. This little glimpse into the future is the perfect way to tie it up. XOXO, Jenny Kate
beegurl13 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
This is the perfect ending to this story. I'm so, so glad you wrote it. I've totally fallen in love with this over the past couple of days. Lying around all day reading this was totally worth not doing anything productive in my real life. :D Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. It's wonderful... so completely wonderful. :)
beegurl13 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Okay, this was heartbreaking to read. Bella's grandpa was so sweet. Edward... dang, I really love your Edward. :) I'm curious about Maggie, and since it'll probably never be mentioned other than Edward saying he went on a bender, ruined friendships, and had something with Maggie, I figured I'd ask. So, who was she? I mean, was she just a nice girl he'd dated? I know earlier in the story he told Bella that he did a lot of coke to keep up during baseball season the year before. Then when he goes on a bender in Seattle, she suddenly pops up again. Did he know her because of coke? Like, was she mixed up in that part of his life? I get that he slept with her probably as a way to try and get over or past Bella, but I just wondered about his relationship with Maggie. I like those weird extra little details in stories. :D
beegurl13 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Awww, that was sweet. :) It really is a treat to see these scenes from Edward's side, to know what he was thinking and feeling. Such a wonderful thing. :)
beegurl13 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Oh, Edward. :( This boy... oh, this sweet, broken boy. :( This was perfect. I'm so glad you decided to write this for him. :)
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Ohhhhh, Edward. :( I always love seeing important scenes from two perspectives, and this is no different. I'm really glad you wrote this. I was dying to know what he was thinking when he figured out she wasn't coming to school. I was really hoping he'd show up on her doorstep that afternoon. Ugh, sweet, sweet heartbroken boy. :(
ocdcullen chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
yeah I am 200, should be wayyy more. best PJ song ever, and that is my fav part of the song
2mpix.com chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
This was a fantastic outtake / update! These two won't be forgotten!
Fleur50 chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Merci pour cette si belle histoire.
Fleur50 chapter 4 . 4/19/2014