Reviews for The B Sides
Cabrad chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Sad. All of it.
Cabrad chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I feel as if I didn't take a breath until the end of this chapter! So good to finally see into his brain!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
I wish he never slept with Maggie.
DeenieMarie86 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow... I just wrapped up reading TGaG and now the B Sides. Thank you for writing and sharing such an amazing story/characters.

-Dina
Awww! Too cute, i loved that from EPOV! xox
twilightladies chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Gah! My heart! xox
twilightladies chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Gah! This chapter hurt in BPOV but i think this hurt more! My feels! Seriously wanting to knock their two heads together! xox
Nicffwhisperer chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
My God, the love I have for THIS story! It brought me together with a dear friend (you!) and the characters mean so much to my heart. I swear I wish you would pull and publish it, because YES, it's THAT good! As I said in my write up of my Lucky 13 recs, it is rivaled in my Top spot of all fics with a published story (now). It's amazing and the characters matter and the chemistry they have, even as a married couple with kiddos, sizzles and pops off the page. I love this story. I love you my friend. You do great things.
saintfudge chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
thanks for sharing .. enjoying reading these bits to this story thank again have fun (plus i made a great playlist in spotify with the songs you listed thanks for them too )
2old4fanfic chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Another lovely update...and yes, between them that's a lot of kids
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Ohhhh, this hurt.
team rob chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Jls chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I made it through this with no tears- major accomplishment:) I loved every moment with these two. Thanks for sharing:)
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »