Reviews for The B Sides
team rob chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Jls chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I made it through this with no tears- major accomplishment:) I loved every moment with these two. Thanks for sharing:)
nerac chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
I loved these! But I really need to know if Two is a boy or a girl!

xoxo
caren
meepison chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Found TGAG and the b-sides late but so glad I did! Amazing story from start to finish. Love your writing!
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I love these kids so much. Thanks for sharing this glimpse of their future with us!
sfspeedy chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Stellar! Thank you for this final chapter. The lyrics to Just Breathe are a perfect accompaniment to the chapter. Loved it!
Eddie sang this at the Oakland concert I attended. That & Black are a religious experience.

Be well!

-Glinda
cabal22 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I just started re-reading TGAG again and this future take will definitely help get me through the bumps that I know are there.
2 DH chapters...jumps up and down! Been trying to decide which E I like more TGAG or DH and I can't do it...and now there's RMS's.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent :)
csioo1 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I can never adequately write how much I just love your stories. They're brilliant & when they finish I always have this sad feeling like I'm saying goodbye to an old friend.
DreamerRoad chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Where to begin? This whole story was emotional for me, made me think about my teenage years a lot, and I just loved the whole thing from start to finish. Angst and all. This chapter was emotionally charged, and full of important moments. Edward reaching out to his old nemesis for help was so telling. And Lucky - so adorable.

Just loved it all.

And, I may have nominated Down Home for some awards - but I'm sure I wasn't the only one. It is seriously one of my favorite stories - EVER- and that E & B (especially that E ;)) stole my heart. Two part epilogue? That's like a Christmas present right there... knowing we have that coming in the new year.
fannygilmore chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
The gift that keeps on giving.
glitterr chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Man, I love these characters of yours...sad to see them go. As mush as I've enjoyed Down Home, TGAG is still my favorite :-)
Linzzer220 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
*crying* so so good! I've missed this gang so incredibly much! Ughh it's one of my favs and I loved catching up on their lives in the "now"-ish lol fantastic update as always and if ever there's more you want to share, gahhh that'll be the best day ever! thank you xoxoxoxo
mani12191 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Gah, this was the perfect way to end the story (I knew you wouldn't off Charlie! lol) I seriously, seriously loved TGAG so much and find myself randomly rereading parts of it because it was just that great. Thank you for this awesome and angsty ride. It's sad to let it go ):
mugglemom08 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Perfect ending. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
bon123 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Wonderful update. I love reading your stories, MSC. Take as much time as you need. You have my total trust and confidence that you won't let us down. Thank you for what ever you have to give.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »