Reviews for The B Sides
twilightladies chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Gah! My heart! xox
twilightladies chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Gah! This chapter hurt in BPOV but i think this hurt more! My feels! Seriously wanting to knock their two heads together! xox
Nicffwhisperer chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
My God, the love I have for THIS story! It brought me together with a dear friend (you!) and the characters mean so much to my heart. I swear I wish you would pull and publish it, because YES, it's THAT good! As I said in my write up of my Lucky 13 recs, it is rivaled in my Top spot of all fics with a published story (now). It's amazing and the characters matter and the chemistry they have, even as a married couple with kiddos, sizzles and pops off the page. I love this story. I love you my friend. You do great things.
saintfudge chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
thanks for sharing .. enjoying reading these bits to this story thank again have fun (plus i made a great playlist in spotify with the songs you listed thanks for them too )
2old4fanfic chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Another lovely update...and yes, between them that's a lot of kids
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Ohhhh, this hurt.
team rob chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Jls chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I made it through this with no tears- major accomplishment:) I loved every moment with these two. Thanks for sharing:)
nerac chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
I loved these! But I really need to know if Two is a boy or a girl!

meepison chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Found TGAG and the b-sides late but so glad I did! Amazing story from start to finish. Love your writing!
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I love these kids so much. Thanks for sharing this glimpse of their future with us!
sfspeedy chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Stellar! Thank you for this final chapter. The lyrics to Just Breathe are a perfect accompaniment to the chapter. Loved it!
Eddie sang this at the Oakland concert I attended. That & Black are a religious experience.

Be well!

cabal22 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I just started re-reading TGAG again and this future take will definitely help get me through the bumps that I know are there.
2 DH chapters...jumps up and down! Been trying to decide which E I like more TGAG or DH and I can't do it...and now there's RMS's.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent :)
csioo1 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I can never adequately write how much I just love your stories. They're brilliant & when they finish I always have this sad feeling like I'm saying goodbye to an old friend.
DreamerRoad chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Where to begin? This whole story was emotional for me, made me think about my teenage years a lot, and I just loved the whole thing from start to finish. Angst and all. This chapter was emotionally charged, and full of important moments. Edward reaching out to his old nemesis for help was so telling. And Lucky - so adorable.

Just loved it all.

And, I may have nominated Down Home for some awards - but I'm sure I wasn't the only one. It is seriously one of my favorite stories - EVER- and that E & B (especially that E ;)) stole my heart. Two part epilogue? That's like a Christmas present right there... knowing we have that coming in the new year.
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »