Reviews for The B Sides
sfspeedy chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Great stuff. I miss these two. Can't wait for the rest.

bebeginja chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
GAH I love these guys and I've missed them! This story, these characters, you words will forever live in a special place in my heart 3
Linzzer220 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Fuck me-this story never gets old. No matter who's POV. No matter already knowing what happens in the chapter or not. Ughhhhhh SOOO good! :) :) cannot wait for the rest!
DreamerRoad chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
You are too good to us! I like going back to these two... :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I love this story and really hope the outtake shows what went down between Edward and Angela...
Rochelle Allison chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
That was delicious and sweet. Yum.
vivianm772 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Wow! Thanks for that. I like the way that you built up the anticipation. TGAG is one of my favorites, and DH is too.
ana1973 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I love love the update, one of the best stories i read on FF!
arlzs chapter 3 . 12/7/2013

What a great surprise. I loved him here, bring all sweet and smitten.

Makes me want to reread the whole thing! Also, I feel the need to reread to try and figure out the December 13th thing because I have no idea and now it's going to drive me batty. Ha!

I just love your words, MrsSC. Thank you for sharing!
shaz308 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
This is still one of my favourite stories. Looking forward to more, so half you gave a little more of these two left. Thanks.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
It's amazing the way you are able to slip back into this story. It never gets old for me and is completely and totally one of the best things I've ever read.
cejsmom chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
If only they could read each other's povs. lol. If only we ALL could. I love him. I love how you've written him. How he really feels about her. How he must have beaten himself up so badly when he found out what was really going on. How he almost lost her for good. As much as I wouldn't want to ever be a 16 year old girl again, I am especially grateful that I was never a 16 year old boy. Can't wait for the next ones.
dovelove1097 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Edward made her a MIX TAPE and they danced. Dying from the sweetness. Loved this little surprise!
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Loved this! Thanks for sharing!
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I LOVE getting to revisit this bunch. Sad that it's almost time to say goodbye for good, but I'm looking forward to reading what you have for us.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »