Reviews for The B Sides
alliz chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Oh I cried! Tears and snot sobbing while I try to make out the letters on my phone! I know they end up together, but there is such an ache in my heart for him right now!
EconomyofWords chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
These outtakes have spurred me to re-read TGAG. I think I was too hard on Edward the first time through. Even without the outtakes, it's clear he adored Bella.
cejsmom chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
I've reread the story so many times but only ever to around chapter 17. It just hurts so much. You write it with everything it needs to make me feel their pain. I'm going to be brave and continue now though. Knowing all this. I've always loved them so, maybe no a bit more. Looking forward to Friday. Thanks for all of this!
mugglemom08 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Ouch. Right in the feels. Even after all this time, the mess those two made still hurts. I've pretty much moved on from the Twilight fandom, but one of these days, I'm gonna re-read TGAG.
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I missed these two. Aww Edward made her a mix tape x
sfspeedy chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Great stuff. I miss these two. Can't wait for the rest.

-Glinda
bebeginja chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
GAH I love these guys and I've missed them! This story, these characters, you words will forever live in a special place in my heart 3
Linzzer220 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Fuck me-this story never gets old. No matter who's POV. No matter already knowing what happens in the chapter or not. Ughhhhhh SOOO good! :) :) cannot wait for the rest!
DreamerRoad chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
You are too good to us! I like going back to these two... :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I love this story and really hope the outtake shows what went down between Edward and Angela...
Rochelle Allison chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
That was delicious and sweet. Yum.
vivianm772 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Wow! Thanks for that. I like the way that you built up the anticipation. TGAG is one of my favorites, and DH is too.
ana1973 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I love love the update, one of the best stories i read on FF!
arlzs chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
*sigh*

What a great surprise. I loved him here, bring all sweet and smitten.

Makes me want to reread the whole thing! Also, I feel the need to reread to try and figure out the December 13th thing because I have no idea and now it's going to drive me batty. Ha!

I just love your words, MrsSC. Thank you for sharing!
shaz308 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
This is still one of my favourite stories. Looking forward to more, so half you gave a little more of these two left. Thanks.
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »