Reviews for The B Sides
sfspeedy chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Ooof! This was angsty. So glad you shared his side of the story. And no matter who badly he screwed up and he had himself to blame for many of the things that went wrong, I, too, would be holding a grudge against Rosalie. She was just awful.

Looking forward to Ten!

-Glinda
majose chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
This is the one I wanted to read. That was painful, but he was so disloyal to her went thing went down. Even if he was young, he was not even a good friend there at the end. This apology showed that he got it.
I re-read the story recenty and I am eating these up. Thanks!
alliz chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Oh I cried! Tears and snot sobbing while I try to make out the letters on my phone! I know they end up together, but there is such an ache in my heart for him right now!
EconomyofWords chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
These outtakes have spurred me to re-read TGAG. I think I was too hard on Edward the first time through. Even without the outtakes, it's clear he adored Bella.
cejsmom chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
I've reread the story so many times but only ever to around chapter 17. It just hurts so much. You write it with everything it needs to make me feel their pain. I'm going to be brave and continue now though. Knowing all this. I've always loved them so, maybe no a bit more. Looking forward to Friday. Thanks for all of this!
mugglemom08 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Ouch. Right in the feels. Even after all this time, the mess those two made still hurts. I've pretty much moved on from the Twilight fandom, but one of these days, I'm gonna re-read TGAG.
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I missed these two. Aww Edward made her a mix tape x
sfspeedy chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Great stuff. I miss these two. Can't wait for the rest.

-Glinda
bebeginja chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
GAH I love these guys and I've missed them! This story, these characters, you words will forever live in a special place in my heart 3
Linzzer220 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Fuck me-this story never gets old. No matter who's POV. No matter already knowing what happens in the chapter or not. Ughhhhhh SOOO good! :) :) cannot wait for the rest!
DreamerRoad chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
You are too good to us! I like going back to these two... :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I love this story and really hope the outtake shows what went down between Edward and Angela...
Rochelle Allison chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
That was delicious and sweet. Yum.
vivianm772 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Wow! Thanks for that. I like the way that you built up the anticipation. TGAG is one of my favorites, and DH is too.
ana1973 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I love love the update, one of the best stories i read on FF!
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »