Reviews for The Playground
MiniLover chapter 10 . 3/10
So hot! I love the word play throughout the story! Such amazing writing! Love it!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/10
Such an interesting concept! Can't wait to get inside...
LS chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Loved it. Don't tease me! More please!
Great job.
ncmiss12 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Awesome start to this story! I am enjoying it so far. I wonder what the Queen wanted with Eric and I wonder who was Sookies 4 year relationship that Ended. Was it Bill. I can't wait to find out! I wonder what Gran will say about Eric buying Sookie stuff.
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Just finished this story over at wordpress and really loved it! There is such great development in the story from the initial Playground scene and Sookie's introduction to that world to the growth of the relationship beyond the Playground & connecting with some of the canon plots. I was initially a bit anxious initially because of the warnings of the non-vanilla nature of sexual elements the story but there was nothing too shocking (to me) and where it went non-vanilla I thought it was tastefully written. In fact I was touched by the many emotional moments within the playground activities even if I struggle myself to truly understand the appeal of the Dom/Sub arrangement but hey, in the story it does work. Great writing!
Silver Bloodian chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
This story is interesting. It is very well written. Is there a sequel or will there be? So why is sookie not a telepath in this story? I think it would be interesting because you would get inside of the heads of the doms and the subs. It would be interesting. But I love how it is written either way.
BEGiant chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Does this story stop at chapter 10? or have you posted it elsewhere? If you have posted the story on one of you other accounts further than chapter 10 could you please send me a link?
alh1971 chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
I am enjoying this story-now I am moving to Wordpress to continue since censorship has reared it's ugly head on this site. Thank you for having the courage to post this!
beth626 chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
just finished reading it on wordpress...omg i ABSOLUTELY EFFING LOVED IT!
Malfoy Snogger chapter 48 . 1/1/2013
Love this story so much! I am so excited you are planning a sequel! You just made my new years :)
lavavalanche chapter 48 . 12/31/2012
Very nice Meg! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you!
Loftin chapter 48 . 12/29/2012
Fabulous! I really enjoyed this one. And I can't wait for the sequel.
I also loved that she was able to at least get a peek at hunter and share it with Gran. Plus Sookie being able to user her telepathy for herself and not feel guilty or be indebted is a fantastic change. It seems to have boosted her confidence and definitely goes a long way in her maintaining her independence. Having money and being able to share it with her family has broadened her view on life and perceptions. All good things for her. Until next time.
Happy New Year!
Loftin chapter 47 . 12/29/2012
Thank goodness Claudine showed up to talk some sense in to her. I'm curious how Claudine made the Weres minds easier to read. Great chapter!
MatingInspires chapter 48 . 12/27/2012
As I knew you would - you answered my questions. Another great story from u. Can't wait for the sequel. Thanks for continuing to take the time to share your work with nothin but reviews as your payment.
Guest chapter 47 . 12/26/2012
I've read all your stories and usually they end well. But I'm sorry to say I was disappointed this time. It was like you finished it in a hurry I feel it's incomplete and there was more to tell to complete the story with Eric and Sookie and her cousin. Maybe a sequel will fill in the blanks?
2,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »