Reviews for Under the Master's Kilt
Gubefan1980 chapter 53 . 4/16
Hot smexy story, still can't recall if I read it before but it was a quick read after days of the other 54 chapter story which was very good but very long
Gubefan1980 chapter 23 . 4/16
I almost didn't start this I just finished a 54 chapter fan fiction and while it was good, very very good, it took a long time and a lot out of me emotionally, but I'm a dirty girl and was ready for a bit of BDSM. tempting start to this one, I may have even read it ages ago.
divyvicki chapter 37 . 3/14
It's really nice to read a story where the author is writing for herself and not begging for reviews every chapter. Thank you for that!
twilightobession chapter 53 . 3/6
I have loved reading you story. Love kiltward. My husband's family is from Scotland. I would love to get him a kilt and do naughty things to him. Lol. Thank you for sharing with us. I love good Dom/sub stories and this is a very good one.
twilightobession chapter 52 . 3/6
I am glad that Edward got to Bella in time. This was her 1st place party. I don't understand how she was suppose to see what was going on there if she had to keep her eyes on the ground. Glad they admitted their feelings to each other.
twilightobession chapter 51 . 3/5
Awesome and perfect! ! And HOT as hell!
twilightobession chapter 50 . 3/4
She took that a lot better than I would have. I would have been screaming.
twilightobession chapter 49 . 3/3
Let the training begin
twilightobession chapter 46 . 3/3
What is she suppose to dress in? Her clothes are still in in the dungeon.
twilightobession chapter 45 . 3/3
I read the last line in the previous chapter wrong. I thought it was him asking her if she wanted to pursue a thing with him. Sorry.
twilightobession chapter 44 . 3/3
You know she is thinking HOT DAMN! YES!
twilightobession chapter 40 . 3/3
If he makes her feel that good with just his mouth and one finger imagine how she is going to feEl when he finally fucks her.
twilightobession chapter 38 . 3/3
Such awesome torture
twilightobession chapter 37 . 3/3
He has made her so needy.
twilightobession chapter 35 . 3/2