Reviews for Under the Master's Kilt
b3j02 chapter 53 . 4/27
I am not usually into reading these types of stores but I enjoyed your characters even though I hardly understood Edward. Lol!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/26
I love drabbles!
lillianolivia.white chapter 53 . 1/10
This was a delightful story. I just loved it. I'll bet Edward is as good a Daddy as he is a Dom.
lillianolivia.white chapter 52 . 1/10
I love how this Bella turned out. They are perfect for each other.
lillianolivia.white chapter 51 . 1/10
Ok, how does one go about manually breaking ones hymen? Large dildo? Surgical instrument? Interesting. I'm glad her first time was pleasurable though.
lillianolivia.white chapter 50 . 1/10
Yes I love the longer chapter length. I thought she was very strong through her punishment. It's really hard for me to review a very short chapter. It's as if my brain can't wrap around what is being said.
That said, I believe Edward is falling in love with Bella. This Edward is so hot he smokes.
lillianolivia.white chapter 43 . 1/10
His playroom!
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 1/10
I just love this!
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 1/9
I think "Sir" is playing a game.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 1/9
Say "thank you", Bella.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 1/9
I love an Edward in a kilt... sigh..
Gubefan1980 chapter 53 . 4/16/2016
Hot smexy story, still can't recall if I read it before but it was a quick read after days of the other 54 chapter story which was very good but very long
Gubefan1980 chapter 23 . 4/16/2016
I almost didn't start this I just finished a 54 chapter fan fiction and while it was good, very very good, it took a long time and a lot out of me emotionally, but I'm a dirty girl and was ready for a bit of BDSM. tempting start to this one, I may have even read it ages ago.
1,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »