Reviews for Over The Edge
meixel chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Very true to form dialogue and I really could imagine this in the series. Loved the ending! Tanith, anytime you want to grace us with your work here, please do!
Nicole Miklos chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Thank you for the new chapter it was great. Keep writing you write good stuff.
Nans chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Thank you for wrapping up your story.
And that all is well between Mike and Steve.
Nans
EKWTSM9 chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Had to go back and re-read this from the beginning - well worth it! Great finish. When's your next story coming out?! LOL
TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
You forced me to have to re-read the story to refresh things. Shame on you for making me read such a good story all over again!

Good wrap up. Like how Mike and Steve re connect.

Though you'v not marked this complete sooooooo...
briroch chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Now that was a last minute rescue... for Steve and for Hartmann as well or he might have done something to ruin his life, too.
Loved the scene at the end, Mike's avoidance of saying sorry. So true to character.
honu59 chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
I do remember this story! Nice ending - thanks. I'm glad that Steve and Mike made up at the end.
mchicken chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Nice wrap up! I love how you resolved the tension between our two heros. As the mother of a college football player, I have run into my share of entitled $%# and their parents. I'm glad this one is getting his due. (PS my son is a kind and gentle soul, probably why he was never a star player, lol)
keller12917 chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
I am happy to see that not only do they have the jerk son they have the jerk father as well and hope that his actions will remove him from the force he is one of those bad cops that there are too many of.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Very interesting, but could use a good crossover appearance by Commissioner STEWART "MAC" McMILLAN, his wife SALLY, their housekeeper MILDRED WINETHORNE, not to mention, the Commissioner's sidekick, DETECTIVE SGT. CHARLES ENRIGHT of "McMILLAN & WIFE" to help bring in TROY HARTMAN to justice.
honu59 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
First of all, thanks so much for the summary catch-up. What a great idea! As for this chapter, very well done interrogation scene. Steve knew just how to trick Zach into coming clean about what happened on Halloween night. And I'm sure that Steve and Mike will patch things up between them in the end. Looking forward to your conclusion.
dublin writer chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
A charming tale. Sorry for the late review, Took me a while to catch up reading the previous chapters. That Jeff Hartman deserved the slap he got!...Hope Steve holds it together when he arrests Troy... Sad that Steve and Mike are a bit estranged with each other...Hope they clear the air soon. Thanks for sharing and updating...:-)
Smithy chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
The Bunny was very generous, as I got white chocolate and jelly beans. I just hope Steve keeps a very level head regarding this.
meixel chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
Two words: Welcome back!
briroch chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
Thanks for the update, great chapter! The interview scene is beautifully constructed. I also love the way you write Mike's and Steve's emotions, not quite ready to forgive and forget yet, but relenting.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »