Reviews for Over The Edge
keller12917 chapter 2 . 1/5
Good thing they didn't have time to do anything worse or Mike as well as Steve would have been more ready to kill
keller12917 chapter 3 . 1/5
Count on Steve to make sure Jeannie has protection am just surprised he didn't do the guard duty himself
keller12917 chapter 4 . 1/5
Uh oh Mike is not going to be a happy camper with anyone now except maybe Jeannie how could you do this to Steve and Mike?
keller12917 chapter 5 . 1/5
Would have been better to let Steve work on his own on this or pair him with someone who at least had some decency
keller12917 chapter 6 . 1/5
Lowlife jerk what is this guy doing being allowed to even be a cop in San Francisco
keller12917 chapter 7 . 1/5
Guess that will teach hartman don't mess with any Stone as long as Steve is around and don't dare say anything about him having hots for Jeannie even if it is true
keller12917 chapter 8 . 1/5
Gee what does he mean he shouldn't have hit him?! Should have hit him worse than he did
Smithy chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
I seem to disagree with a fellow reviewer on why Steve should not punch someone, even a fellow cop. I believe when you push somebody's buttons far enough, they come to the point where they punch that jerk in the mouth, and Steve was justified in socking that jerk {sorta reminds me of Will Turner from 'Pirates of the Caribbean'} in the kisser. Lee and Bill coming to his defense was a lovely touch. They've known him long enough. Perhaps Bill should have been his 'temporary' partner, and he definitely does not remind me of Mel Gibson's character in the 'Lethal Weapon' series.
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
I hope this is one you'll come back to. A perfect time to finish this one up just in time for Halloween!

Jeannie is a strong person, glad she told Mike and came in to make a report.
keller12917 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is another story by you I am anxiously awaiting to see what happens next All of it has been so in character for Steve and Mike just like the series think that is one reason I like your writing so much as feels like I am actually watching an episode of the tv show. Hope you update soon on this. Loved Hartman getting punched out even if it is against Mike's rules for Steve I think it was cool that Steve did not let any remarks about Jeannie go unpunished.
ladybrin chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
This is getting so good- I hopeyou will update this fic soon
briroch chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
I'm glad Steve and Mike aare on talking terms again. The reconciliation scene was great, really true to character, temper flaring but not for long, because the strong relationship is there. Looking forward to more!
honu59 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Nice chapter! I liked the description of the trophy case and pictures at the university - very realistic. The chase was great and I could see Steve and his thoughts and actions were in character, I thought. Aw...nice thoughts at the end from Mike about Steve eventually making Lieutenant! Looking forward to more!
Autumrose chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
This was great, hopefully Hartman will get what's coming to him both father and son, thanks for the update I can't wait to ser what happens next:-)
Autumrose chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Yes! He finally vot what he deserved! You go Steve! I think aftet seeing the picture he is putting 2 and 2 together, can't wait to see what happens next